420 : Forced to ask

I don't know if I have learned the lesson, or because I am planning other things. In the following time, Lu Xue seems to be more self-sufficient. She did not say much, but silently took Murong to face and walked in the direction of the Enze grass.

In the face of such changes as Lu Xue, Murong couldn’t help but let her down, but she was more cautious. When such a big change happened, she did not believe that Lu Xue could really be so calm.

However, no matter what, between the three people, it is considered to be calm, and there has not been much. Even, because there is no such pressure in the emperor, there are very few World of Warcraft they encounter along the way.

On the other side, Ni Yunya, who is far away from the realm of the gods, is not so calm. Most of the focus of her attention at this moment is in the person called Murong. However, on the other side of the fairyland, the people she sent out did not even hear any useful news. Even until now, she did not even know how the man named Murong was looking forward.

The more she is, the more anxious her heart is. It is because I can't see through it, so there is no way to settle down in my heart.

As Ni Yunya became more and more violent, many people in the temple discovered the change of the Virgin. It can be said that in the past, although the saints were high, but in normal times, they would not blame others at will. Even when she is angry, she can still maintain the best manner, and she will never blame or insult others.

However, the current saint has made a great change, and it is almost a person who has begun to take responsibility for it. This also made the people in the temple, some of the most recent time, become treacherous.

Ni Yunya also knows that such changes bring only negative effects, but she has difficulty controlling her emotions. There was really too much time during this time, and she could not calm down.

On this day, after a temper, Ni Yunya returned to his bedroom and then dismissed all the people who were serving.

After everyone left, Ni Yunya’s face suddenly became cold. Then she turned and walked to a wall, then a handprint, and a door appeared on the wall. She did not hesitate and went straight in.

At the moment Ni Yunya walked in, the door on the wall disappeared without a trace. The temple was quiet again, as if nothing had happened.

After Ni Yunya walked into the darkroom, she finally came to a room after turning a few corners of the familiar road. She waved her hand and the knot outside the room suddenly disappeared. She also lifted her foot and went in.

Inside the room, a white woman was sitting cross-legged, her eyes closed and looked very quiet. Even if she felt that Ni Yunya had come in, she just opened her eyes quietly and looked at Ni Yunya, but she did not speak.

When the woman opens her eyes, if someone sees it here, she will definitely not be able to move her eyes.

The woman's eyes are like water, but with the coldness of talking, it seems to be able to see through everything. The fingers are fibrillated, the skin is like gelatin, and there is a hint of paleness in the snow. It seems to be able to screw out the water. A pair of lips, every move seems to be dancing, long The hair is light, the blue silk dances, the fragrance is scented, the waist is slender, the limbs are slender, and there is a fairy-like temperament. She was wearing a white coat, but she didn't apply powder on her face, but she still couldn't cover her face. She looked indifferent. If she didn't eat the fairy of fireworks, the corner of her mouth would make a smile, like a fireworks.

If you say that compared with Ni Yunya, this woman in front of her has a more sacred scent. It can even be said that the person in front of you is more worthy of the title of the Virgin than Ni Yunya.