404 : Poisoned wine

After hearing the words of Murong, Huangfu also looked at Xianyue in the bed and then opened his face with a blank expression. "However, even then, according to her current appearance, I am afraid that it will be another two months. Go back to heaven and do it!"

"Yeah." Murong nodded and nodded. "But I am very curious. This Xianlang has so many people entering the dead forest to find the grass, what is the reason? This beautiful sleep The poison does not require celery grass as an antidote!"

Huangfu picked up his eyebrows and did not say anything.

It was just that time, Huangfu's face changed suddenly, and then directly reached out and grabbed the waist of Murong's face. Then there was a wave of space and the two disappeared into the palace.

Just at the moment when the two disappeared, a familiar figure walked into the palace.

After Xian Yi walked into the palace, he began to look around for a circle, and then frowned. At the beginning, he always felt that there seemed to be someone like this. But this should not be! There is no passive sign at all outside the enchantment. Moreover, he has already told him that no one can enter the palace without permission. In this fairy main hall, no one dares to defy the order.

Although I knew this in my heart, but for the sake of insurance, Xian Yi still checked it. Finally, I found that there was no sign of anyone coming. He finally breathed a sigh of relief.

As soon as he passed tonight, he is the real master of this fairyland. At such a critical moment, he will never allow any flaws.

Coming to the big bed, watching the fairy moon still in a deep sleep, Xian Yi's face is full of excitement, tension, and a trace of unknown. "My good niece, don't blame me. Blame you for blaming your father! If it is not for him, you don't have to lie here like this. However, you can rest assured. Soon, you can be free."

These words did not cause a slight reaction from the people on the bed. She is still lying there quietly, as if she is asleep, her expression is very serene, without any slight pain.

Xian Yi turned and did not look at the people on the bed again, but walked toward the secret room.

After entering the secret room, looking at the imprisoned Xianlang, Xian Yi's face with a trace of happiness, "My good brother, the days here are not good!"

Seeing the arrival of Xian Yi, Xian Lang did not even lift his head. He is used to this so-called younger brother, and he has to humiliate him almost every time he comes. If he said that at the beginning, he still felt that this younger brother had the possibility of reform, and he is now completely dead.

What he is most worried about now is his daughter. That is his life root, and his heart is also very clear, even Xian Yi can be so poisonous to his brother, and certainly will not let his daughter. However, even so, he still hopes that his daughter will not be hurt.

Did not see the appearance of Xian Lang's pain, Xian Yi's brow could not help but wrinkle up, but soon stretched out here, "Big Brother, I think, you still don't know the purpose of coming to see you today! I am today Come over, but deliberately want to tell you a good news. You will be free soon, it is a complete relief."

After hearing the words of Xian Yi, Xian Lang suddenly looked up, his eyes widened, and his eyes were full of horror. "Xian Yi, what did you do?"

"Oh, I haven't done anything yet." Seeing that Xianlang had changed his face, the smile on Xianyi's face was even brighter. "But after tonight, big brother, you don't have to continue to live in this world." In this fairy world, you only need one lord, that is me. Speaking, I really have to thank my good niece! Without her help, things will not be so smooth."