380 : Ferry

On a high mountain in the center of the ancient city, Murong squats and stands there, exuding a strong atmosphere. At this time, she appeared here, just for the sake of the robbery.

Since returning to Chen, the emperor has left. Soon after Huangfu left, she also began to retreat. A retreat is fifty years old.

After the retreat, she left the Chen family and began to practice everywhere. Her heart is very clear, if it has been closed, the growth of cultivation is very slow, and may even be stagnant. Therefore, after a period of retreat, she chose to go outside to experience.

Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui are very reluctant to have this daughter of their own. For a long time in the past, they have not been able to accompany this daughter. Now they are finally back, but the daughter has grown so big. Their hearts are very embarrassing to this daughter.

However, they also know that they cannot be a stumbling block to their daughters. So although the heart is full of sadness, they still have not retained.

After leaving the Chen family, Murong has been practicing outside. The place is dangerous, she goes to that place.

After about 30 years, she felt that her experience was enough, and she went back to Chen. After 30 years of experience, her cultivation has grown rapidly, but it is also very stable. Not only her, but also the progress of the three little beasts. Especially Xiaohong, after experiencing the experience of the forest in the ancient city, plus the experience of these 30 years, its progress is the biggest. Although it is still not comparable to Xiaobai and Shantou, it is already very powerful in this continent.

Going back to Chen’s Murong’s face, it’s already in the late stage of the robbery. Chen Shanghua couldn't help but be shocked to see the cultivation of Murong. Because he has never seen such a genius, it is so fast to cultivate for growth. Moreover, although Murong’s cultivation has grown rapidly, it is very stable.

The current Chen family and the past are almost completely different. After all the severe changes of Chen Shanghua and the fact that the heirs have been confirmed, the Chen family now almost jumped to the top of the four families. Probably because I saw the progress of Murong's face! Now people in Chen’s family are working hard to cultivate, and hope that they can become stronger.

Seeing such changes, the most happy person is Chen Shanghua. He did not think that when he was a family owner, he could actually see such a Chen family. At the same time, his heart also understands that it is not others who bring all these changes, it is Murong.

His heart was also secretly glad that after the events in the past, he chose to listen to his ancestors. Otherwise, the current Chen family will not be so brilliant.

After returning to Chen, Murong began to slow down the pace of cultivation and spent more time practicing alchemy and accompanying her parents. She is very clear that it is not an easy task to see her parents again after she has soared. So she wants to take advantage of it now and stay with them.

Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui’s heart are naturally very happy. They have always wanted to make up their daughters, and now they have this opportunity.

In this way, the days are very calm.

After twenty years have passed, there has been a major event in this continent, that is, some people have successfully sneaked into the world. In fact, this successful person is not someone else, it was the strongman who was at the peak of the late robbery period. At that time, Huangfu and Murong were obsessed with refining the restoration of the Sultan, and he was noticed that something was wrong. After that, he did not give up, he has been tracking this matter, but there is no tension. Finally, one day, as if he suddenly sensed the call of the upper bound, he would no longer restrain his own cultivation, and then ushered in the robbery. Everyone thought that he would fall like a robbery in the past. No one even thought that he would have successfully risen.