470 : Chasing

After the old story with Chu Linxing, Murong did not stay for a long time, and went straight to the forest where she arrived before she flew up the upper bound.

However, when she arrived, she did not find any breath of Yuan. She probably also knows that Master should not have soared. So she decided to stay in the forest and wait.

Just looking for a cave in the forest where you can rest, Murong decided to stay here for a few days. As for the other guards, they did not stroll around her.

Originally, she didn't like so many people coming along, but because she didn't want Huangpu, and she didn't want to worry about Huangfu, she promised to bring so many people. However, in normal times, those guards are themselves hidden by themselves. Without her call, they will not come out casually.

After packing up the cave, Murong is going to take a break. However, she did not lie down, she felt a strange atmosphere. This unfamiliar atmosphere is constantly approaching in the direction she is now.

Feeling the existence of that breath, Murong’s mouth smirked with a satirical smile. Although this breath is somewhat strange, she probably still can tell who it is. If she feels that there is nothing wrong, the person should be the talented person in the realm of the gods.

She really did not think that she was just leaving the Devils for a few days, and Ni Yunya already knew the news. That's right, although there is no basis, but she is sure, these people must be sent by Ni Yunya. In addition to Ni Yunya, she does not think that there are others who want her life.

However, this Ni Yunya’s news is indeed well-informed. Her forefoot left the devil world, and Ni Yunya sent someone to chase after him. It seems that the last time she gave Ni Yunya's gift is not rich enough! Otherwise, Ni Yunya will send people to death again and again!

The guards guarding the darkness naturally sensed that someone was approaching. Originally they planned to come out to protect the devil immediately, but they received the sound of the queen, so that they were not allowed to act rashly. So they are still quietly hiding in the dark and hiding.

Murong leaned up and sorted out the clothes on his body before he walked out slowly. She just went out and saw a group of people in white clothes, in order to come up. She counted it, and there were ten people in total.

She couldn't help but think of Ni Yunya's twelve holy guards. Before, in the remote town of the gods, she killed two of the twelve holy guards. Unexpectedly, now Ni Yunya will actually send out the remaining ten Guardians. It seems that this Ni Yunya wants her heart to die, it is really very strong!

However, what surprised her the most was the person who took the lead, not others, it was God who left.

"Oh, isn't this the **** of the gods?" In the face of such a battle, Murong's face did not have a trace of panic, but it seemed a bit careless. "How? You bring so many people, it should not Would it be to want to say hello to the future?"

Looking at the station there, a face of the light and graceful face of Murong, God's eyes flashed a trace of struggling light, and then disappeared, "after the devil, I am really sorry. Today, such a thing, I It is also forced to help."

If he can, he really doesn't want to take a shot at Murong. Although Murong is only a woman, she is not an ordinary woman. This is the devil of the devil world. If something leaks a trace of the wind, then their gods are faced with endless troubles.

However, the saint has already given orders, and he has no way to defy. So he can only appear here. However, when I saw Murong’s calm look, I didn’t know why, and his heart was not at all.