411 : Soul Hunter

Feeling the mighty pressure on the emperor, the faces of the three sacred guards could not help but become pale. The only feeling they have at the moment is that there is a big stone on their chest, so that they almost have to breathe. Gradually, under such pressure, they felt that they were difficult to breathe.

Those few sacred guards have not had the highs of the weekdays. Although they experienced resistance, they did not feel comfortable. Their foreheads are constantly sweating, gasping with a big mouth, as if they will always pick up.

Murong looked at the white man's wolverine and didn't have any plans to stop it. When she finally felt the same, she whispered. "Oh, well, if these people die, then we can't ask the black hands behind the scenes."

"It doesn't matter." Huangfu's face has not changed, and he whispered openly. "Even if these people are really dead, it doesn't matter. I will count this account on the head of the gods."

Even if he can't ask this behind the scenes, he will not easily let go of the realm of the gods. Since the people of the gods dare to do such a thing, they must be able to withstand his revenge.

At this time, the faces of the three sacred guards were not very good. When looking at the emperor, the eyes were full of taboos. They don't know who it is. But from those conversations, they can see that the man in front of him is not an ordinary person.

At the beginning, all their attention was placed on the woman, so the man was ignored. However, after the pressure of those monks, they did not dare to have any luck and contempt.

However, even then, when he heard the man use the tone to say the gods, their hearts were still very uncomfortable.

The character of the impulsive St. Six could not help but speak first. "Who are you? Count the accounts on the head of the realm. Do you think you have such a skill?"

During the speech, there is a hint of contempt in the tone of the Holy Six. Yes, it is undeniable that the man in front of him is very powerful, but this is the case. In this case alone, it is impossible to fight against the gods. Especially behind them is not the average person, but the saint. Now the saint is in control of most of the power of the gods.

"Does the deity have such a skill, and have nothing to do with you, but--" During the speech, the eyes of the emperor flashed a hint of killing, and he waved. "You are absolutely desperate to see such a result." It is."

With the black light that Huangfu shook out, there was a blood hole in the forehead of St. Six. The Holy Six is ​​on the ground, the eyes have lost their looks, and the whole person is dead and can no longer die.

"You--" Seeing such a situation, several other people were full of shock when they looked at the emperor. If you look closely, you can also see that there is a hint of fear.

They did not expect that the other party actually said that the shot was shot, without any warning. Originally they thought that the other party would at least torture them. However, now they are not sure what the other party is going to do next.

Looking at the person who has lost his breath, Murong’s face flashed a trace of regret. “Hey, if you do this, we will have one object that can be tortured.”

She naturally cannot have any pity for those people. However, she is still very interested in the people behind this scene. Moreover, she also wants to know who these people are.

"It doesn't matter." Huangfu whispered openly. "Wait a minute, just look at it with Soul Soul, you know who is behind the scenes. One or two dead, nothing."

Since these people dare not care for them, they must prepare for the life.

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong turned his head and looked at the other five people who had been lying on the ground at this time. He chuckled and said, "So? Do you want to speak now? If you really wait With Soul Soul, you have to be a waste."