430 : Reaching the gods

After leaving Qinglong College, the last stop of Murong and Yan Huang was the Dragon House. Without disturbing anyone, the two went directly to the courtyard where Long Lizhen lived.

Being able to see Murong again, for Long Lizhen, it is indeed a very unexpected surprise. She screamed and wanted to go forward to hug, but the air-conditioning that came out of the emperor, let her involuntarily step back.

Those who have seen before, or the parents who admire Murong, or her master, can't stop them from getting close. However, the current Long Lizhen is not the same, although it is a girlfriend, but there is no need to be so close.

Seeing such a familiar situation, Murong felt uncomfortable.

However, the reunion of the two sisters is not long. After all, Murong has nothing to do with Huangfu and it is impossible to stay here all the time. The most important thing is that if it is really strict, Murong will not belong to this lower bound.

When they were separated, Long Lizhen was particularly unwilling. After all, this time, not only her good sister, but also her lover is leaving at this time. It can be said that she is facing two times at a time.

After bidding farewell to the two, Long Lizhen also secretly made up his mind, and must work hard to cultivate and ascend as soon as possible. At that time, she can reunite with her lover and also see her good sister.

After leaving the Dragon House, Murong pours three people and returns directly to the Devil.

Although the time of this reunion was very short, but I saw the person I wanted to see, Murong's feeling of reluctance was still very good. Therefore, after returning to the magic hall, her face still has a smile, which seems to be no longer affected by the difference.

When I saw such a Murong, I was relieved.

I noticed the eyes of Huangfu who fell on her body. Murong looked strange and felt that she touched her face. "Hey, is there anything on my face? How have you been staring at me like this?"

"No, just seeing that you didn't seem to be affected," Huangfu whispered. "I thought you would be very sad."

"It turned out to be like this!" Hearing the worry of Huangfu, Murong smiled softly. "Hey, you also think that I am too fragile! Although I am separated from them, my heart is a bit sad, but I It is also clear that it is very difficult to go back and visit them this time. And, I think, we should meet again soon."

Huangfu reached out and licked the hair of Murong's face. "You are quite open!"

"I was very broad!" Murong said with a smile. "Well, don't say this. When are we going to the gods? God's innocent and Ni Yunya's big marriage should be held soon." Now!"

"It will start soon." After thinking about it, Huangfu said, "The people at each interface should have already set off for the gods."

"Then let's go quickly!" Murong leaned over the sleeves of Huangfu, and smiled and said, "I am very interested in this grand marriage."

"I think you want to go to see the fun soon!" Huangfu looked at the feelings of Murong's face at a glance. "For this matter, you have shown different enthusiasm from the past!"

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong did not see anything embarrassed. She was still smiling. "You said this wrong. I am not very interested in this marriage. I am Ni Yunya." Very interested. After all, people want to kill me, I have to know what the parents are!"

It seems that I thought of something. The eyes of Huangfu flashed a hint of coldness, but when I looked at Murong again, it was full of tenderness. "Well, just come back from below, you should be tired too, just Take a break first! After two days, we will set off for the Devil."