484 : Bai Xueyu

Huangfu took Murong to face, step by step to the forefront position.

Finally, stand in the highest position, and then put Murong down.

Both of them are red and happy, standing shoulder to shoulder in the highest position, can not help but not a trace of disharmony, but rather anomalously contrast, as if they were born to be together.

Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui stood below and looked at the look of this pair of monks, and their hearts were more assured. They also have eyes, and naturally they can see that Huangfu’s appreciation of Murong’s face is heavy. As long as their daughters are doing well, they are satisfied.

The ceremonial officer standing next to him shouted, "Ji Shi arrived, the wedding ceremony began."

Huangfu reached out and took the hand of Murong's face, then walked toward the top two seats together and sat down.

Huangfu looked at the people standing underneath and said, "Today is the day when my emperor is married. From today, Murong is my devil. After that, her power is equal to me. Her words are If you represent me, you have to remember."

When this statement came out, the people who attended the ceremony could not help but be shocked. They already knew that this emperor had favored the queen, but he couldn’t think of it, and the pet actually returned to such a point.

To know that power is equal, how much power is it! In other words, in the future, in the devil world, the devil is equivalent to another demon. Such power can be said to have mastered the entire devil world.

The people of the Devils are absolutely unconditional to the Emperor, the Emperor, so they did not have any opinions after hearing the words of Huangfu. Moreover, all along, the strength of Murong's face, they are all in the eyes. Such a demon, it is indeed the ability to shoulder shoulders with the devil.

The clerk again shouted loudly, "After the devils, they worshipped the devil."

As the voice of the ceremonial officer fell, the people of the Devils slammed down and then shouted, "Celebrate the Emperor of the Emperor after the wedding."

"Congratulations to the Emperor of the Emperor after the wedding."

The excitement of the sound makes people feel the excitement.

"Bell!"

As the voice of the ceremonial officer fell, the big clock in the magic hall rang. The loud bells spread almost throughout the devil. In the devil world, as long as there is something great, it will be celebrated. The people in the devil world will be immersed in a festive atmosphere after hearing the bells. This time, the big embe of the emperor and the queen will naturally ring the bell.

Although it has long been known that today is the big wedding of the emperor and the queen, but after hearing the bell, there are still many people cheering together. This is the biggest joy in the realm of the gods.

After the bell stopped, it was time for the lieutenant to say hi.

Huangfu and Murong were sitting on the highest seat, listening to the same words, but there was no incompetence on their faces, but with a slight smile.

Murong looked at the emperor sitting next to him with a sweet smile on his face and a hint of embarrassment in his expression. She can't believe it. Today is the day when she and her wife are married. Recalling the days when the two of them walked together, sometimes it was like a dream.

Originally, the two of them who are completely in different worlds should be like two parallel lines, and there is never a way to intersect. However, the fate just let them meet, and the two still know each other, love each other, and now finally have to get married. Now think about it, it all seems very unreal.