513 : Private rooms

As soon as this statement came out, the face of the family of three was changed. When they looked at Murong, they were all panicked, and with a trace of incredulity, they seemed to be unable to believe what Murong said in his mouth.

Unlike those of Rongjia, Murong is still looking like an old god. She smiles. "Why, do you think my words are difficult to accept?"

"Who are you?" Rong Yan's sharp eyes fell directly on Murong's face. "You don't think you say these words, we will be afraid. What purpose do you have?"

"Oh, I am telling the truth! If you don't believe it, I can't help it." Murong squinted his hands and spread his eyes. "And, who am I, haven't you already known?" ”

"You--" Seeing Murong's arrogant attitude, Rong Rong felt that there was a gas in his stomach.

"Husband, you should calm down first." After Rong Rongrong comforted Rong Rong, he turned his head again and looked at Murong. "Mr. Murong, the Ming people don't say whispers. We don't know your purpose. What is it, but if you are really a friend of your face, then you should know that she is suicidal, and her death is no stranger to others."

Although the face is trying to calm down, even Rong Rong’s heart is still not at the bottom. She didn't know how suddenly she would come out alone, and the name of Rong Yanyan would be exactly the same. Now she still said that she should avenge her face. Such a thing, as soon as she thinks about it, she will feel a horrible thing.

However, she can be sure that this Murong in front of her face is a living person, and she is absolutely impossible to be a dead face. Rao is like this. When she sees this Murong pour, she still feels a chill out of her heart.

"Suicide?" Murong pours a corner of his mouth with a hint of irony. "In this case, you can use it for outsiders. There is no need to marry me here."

"What do you know?" Rong Jie stared at Murong and looked at him with a murderous look. "You better say it honestly, or else-"

For the woman who is light and windy in front of him, he has already killed himself. For a beautiful woman, as long as it is a man, there will be involuntary love and compassion. However, when he saw this Murong's face, he did not have such a feeling at all, but had a deep sense of disgust. From the moment he first met, he knew that he and this woman, who was called Murong, could never become friends.

"Oh, how about it?" Murong said with a sneer, "Do you want to kill me? Do you think you have this ability?"

During the speech, Murong’s tone of tone did not hide his disdain. This Rong Jie really thought that he was a personal thing. Even now, with his former contacts and reputation, he became a little famous doctor and even founded Jun's Pharmaceuticals, but in a big city like B, he is just an inconspicuous existence.

"Mu Rong is looking down, you don't think I don't dare to move you." Seeing the attitude of Murong's face, Rong Jie was annoyed, stood up directly, pointed to the nose of Murong's face, and said, "I tell you, You are just a nameless pawn. In B city, I want to pinch you, just like pinching an ant."

"Yong Jie, there is a saying that is quite right, people have their own self-knowledge. Obviously, you did not put it!" Murong said with a sneer, "Who do you think you are? You are qualified to say this to me here. Or, do you want to force me to force me to jump over the floor?"

As soon as this statement came out, the inside of the box was quiet.

Rong Jie was soft and fell into his seat. At this time, he has completely lost his previous arrogance. When he looks at Murong, he is like seeing a evil spirit.

If he said that he had been tempted by Murong before, he can almost certainly confirm that Murong must know something. This can't help but make him feel a horror.