500 : Festival

At the same time, some people have noticed that this time, the people who were rescued by the dolphins, other than the old and the weak women and children, are some people with better reputation. Of course, there are also some people whose reputation is not obvious. However, everyone seems to have vaguely guessed that the people who got the bailout this time seem to be good people.

For a time, reports about this bailout were flying all over the world, and people in almost all countries knew about it.

Reminiscent of the colorful Xiaguang that appeared on the same day, everyone called this time "God's rescue."

It was also because of such a thing that people later gave a lot of praise to creatures like dolphins. At the same time, many environmentalists have paid more attention to the protection of living creatures in this area.

And those rich who have been rescued have also invested a lot of money to improve the environment of this sea area, so that those dolphins can live more comfortable.

At this time, in the presidential suite of a five-star hotel in B city, Murong was half lying on the bed, holding a newspaper in her hand, and when she saw the contents, she could not help but laugh. "Hey, I didn't expect We are all gods."

Sure enough, no matter what time, the things on the newspaper always like to express them in exaggerated ways. It seems that the things above this world have not changed so much!

However, what surprised her was that she had been in the time of repairing for thousands of years. However, now she is back here, she died in her last life, but it is only a year.

Although it was only a few days before the 21st century, Huangfu soon adapted to the life of this world. At this time, he had already faded a robes of Xuanyi and put on a casual outfit. However, although it is a simple casual wear, but worn on his body, but a little more noble and noble.

"For them, maybe we are gods!" Huangfu did not care. "These things are good, don't need to be too true."

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong couldn’t help but burst into laughter. "Hey, I found that you are better suited to life here than I am! If you don't know, I thought you have been living here all the time." !"

I have to say that Huangfu really adapts well here, and I don't see any sense of alienation at all. Even Huangfu learned to drive in just a few days. Well, although there is a little bit of water!

Huangfu sat down next to Murong's face, then reached out and grabbed the waist of Murong's face, and said softly, "This is the world you used to live in. I can naturally adapt quickly."

As long as there is a child, no matter where it is, he can adapt quickly. Moreover, although there are many things in this world that are different, there is nothing that can be hard to live with.

"Sure enough, smart people are different!" Murong smiled and smiled. "Although the aura here is very thin, it is still very convenient. It can be seen that human wisdom is endless."

"Yan, then what are you going to do next?" Huangfu thought about it later, but still spoke. "Your so-called family, are you going to see them?"

He also knows what happened to Yan Er. At the same time, he also felt very distressed. For those who have hurt the face, he can't wait to get rid of it.

However, in his heart, there is some luck. Because if there are not so many things happening, there is no way to go to that world. Then can they not meet each other?

At the thought of this, Huangfu felt a fluster, and he subconsciously tightened the movements on his hands.

Murong leaned and felt the concentration of the waist concentrated, she could not help but exclaimed, "Hey, what happened?"