496 : Long Li is shy

"No." Long Li squatted on the shoulder of the rotor and whispered softly. "I am very happy to be with you. It is my choice, it has nothing to do with you."

"But, if it is not for me, you don't have to give up your family." The rotor looked at Long Lizhen in her arms, and there was a trace of sorry in her tone. "But I will be good to you."

"You are good to me, that is what it should be." Long Li squatted straight and looked at the rotor. He said with a smile. "However, I did not give up my family for you. I am only long." Big, I chose the path I want to go. It’s all my choice, you don’t have to have any burden.”

She never felt that all that she had done was for the rotor to sacrifice. Flying up the upper bound, that is her own choice. Moreover, she did not give up her family, just because she grew up and had her own choice. She does not want the rotor to have any burden on it.

The rotor naturally knows the thoughts in Long Li's heart, so he has not continued to entangle in this matter. What exactly did Long Lizhen give up for him, he knew it in his own heart. In the future, he will definitely treat Long Lizhen, and will never let Long Li feel sad.

"Right, the rotor, how come you suddenly want to bring me back to the Dragon House for a wedding?" Long Lizhen suddenly remembered this question, "I thought you even hope to be in the magic world wedding."

I have to say that the surprise that the rotor gave her was really great, and she almost didn't believe it. However, she always thought that even if she wanted to get married, the rotor would choose to be held in the devil world.

In the past few days, she and the rotor have never seen each other, so there is no way to ask.

"Don't you want to get married under the blessing of your family?" The tone of the rotor is full of gentleness. "When the Emperor and the Queen were married, I can see that you are envious. So, I will have this idea. I want to give you the best."

Although holding a wedding in the Devil's Circle, it will definitely be much more lively than at the Dragon House. However, if that is the case, then the Dragon family is absolutely impossible to have the opportunity to participate in the wedding.

He knows that every woman has great expectations for her wedding. However, he knows that Long Lizhen is more willing to hold a wedding under the blessing of his family than the grand wedding. Therefore, he had such a decision.

"Rotor, you are really good." Long Li 鸢 directly into the arms of the arms, with an obvious excitement in the tone, "However, you and the emperor said this thing, is that not? Say, I should know this thing too?"

She couldn't help but think of the fault of Murong's face. It seems that since she wanted Murong to help her to test it, Murong began to avoid her. Now it seems that I am afraid that it is really tricky!

"This--" The face of the rotor showed a trace of embarrassment. "I am not very clear about this. I will not know if the Emperor told the Queen."

Although this is said, but the heart of the rotor is clear, the Emperor will not be stunned by anything. Therefore, the possibility of knowing after the devil is still very large. Of course, these words, he can not be said directly.

"You don't want to hide it here." Long Li swayed and waved her face with a hint of anger. "She must have known it. Hey, after going back, I must have her look good."

As her good sister, she dared to take care of her such a big thing, she must go back and settle accounts.

Looking at Long Li's appearance of sharpening the knife, the rotor felt that his forehead was sweating. He is sure that if Long Li will go to find the devil and settle the account, then the deity will definitely come to him to settle the account. Moreover, today is his big day, saying these things, is not too wasteful of this beautiful scenery.