376 : Debunk Everything

"Lishui, you--" After hearing the words of the secluded water, Chen Ruoshui seems to have suffered a lot of blows. She dare not look at the water. "Do you hate me so much? I never have Have you done anything sorry for you?"

Although I already knew it, it is another matter to hear the confession now. She didn't understand. For so many years, she has never done anything that is sorry for the secluded water. Even for so many years, she has been taking care of the secluded water.

"You are not sorry for me?" After hearing Chen Ruoshui's words, the secluded water is like a big joke. "You dare to say something like this. I am going to fall to such a point, all of them. It’s yours. If it’s not because of you, I won’t be so miserable.”

Yes, it is miserable. It is because of Chen Ruoshui’s appearance that her life has almost fallen from heaven to hell. Although in life, Beiying Hongguang has never been treated with her, she has also been sitting in the seat of the North Shadow family's mother. However, only she knows what kind of days she is living.

The husband is frosty to her. Even because of her, Jing Jing will always be treated coldly. It is because the crystal is born to her, so her husband does not like Jingjing.

"Lishui, I have asked myself for so many years, I have never done anything that I am sorry for you." Chen Ruoshui’s face is full of pain. "Even when I know that you have harmed me and Xi Zhao, I am I am looking for an excuse for you. Maybe everything is a misunderstanding! When I know that it is really all you have done, I thought about it, maybe you have already regretted it, and I will forgive you. However, why --"

When she knew that her good sister was the black hand behind her murder, she really had a hard time believing this fact. She thinks that perhaps for so many years, the secluded water has been regretting it! However, now it seems that all this is her infatuation. The secluded water not only did not regret, but even wanted her to die.

"Why, don't you know why?" The face of the faint water became awkward, with a hint of madness in his eyes. "If it wasn't for your appearance, how could my life be destroyed? It's all because of you, Chen Ruoshui, you ruined my life and ruined my happiness. Now I am still qualified to discuss my forgiveness with me here."

As soon as she saw the face of Chen Ruoshui, she could not restrain her inner hatred. Especially after so many years have passed, the unsatisfactory life of many years has made her a bit vicissitudes. But now that I see Chen Ruoshui again, I find that the other party seems to have no change at all.

That cheek is still so beautiful, even the temperament is still so pure, as if she was not seriously slumbered for many years, but slept for years.

Why, even the years seem to be particularly ignorant of the slut.

Looking at the still hateful eyes of Chen Youshui, Chen Ruoshui’s heart is very stinging. She really didn't know that it was like hating her in the heart of the water. Also, the faint water here said that she had ruined her happiness, but she did nothing at all.

"Your water, you shut me up." Looking at his wife was forced into such a look, Murong Xizhao was very distressed, he directly yelled, "What are your qualifications to say this here. Water her Nothing is done, why do you blame her here. Also, if you are a snake-hearted person, if you can't live happily, it is your own retribution."

After hearing the words of Murong Xizhao, the face of the faint water became more ugly. She looked at Murong Xizhao and sneered and said, "Mu Rongxi Zhao, I didn’t expect you to be really good for Chen Ruoshui. Trust! If it is not because of Chen Ruoshui, how can I become like this? Also, I don't believe it, you can't see the feelings of the family about Chen Ruoshui. I didn't expect this green hat to be worn on the head. You still maintain this monk in this way."