419 : Lu Xue's hate

If Murong pours out, let the Warcraft hesitate. It took a look at Huangfu and Murong, and looked at Lu Xue, who had lost an arm, and seemed to be thinking about it.

It can feel the strength of the man, and if it really fights with the man, it is definitely not a bit of a chance. Moreover, the reason why it is so angry now is that the woman just walked into its territory and disturbed its rest.

Now that the woman has lost an arm, it is also a breath. However, it is also worried that if they leave, wait until these people will attack it behind the scenes.

It seems that I saw the worries of Warcraft. Murong smirked and smirked and said, "You can rest assured that we can't say that it is a good person, but it is not a villain behind it."

When I heard Murong’s face, the Warcraft didn’t seem to believe it, because it just attacked their companions, how can these people easily let it go!

Seeing that the eyes of Warcraft are moving between Lu Xue and them, Murong knows what is going on, and she smiles and says, "We and this person are at most temporary, so we are If you don't avenge her, you can rest assured."

Feeling the goodwill uploaded by Murong, the World of Warcraft released Lu Xue and stepped back a few steps before turning around and disappearing into the dense jungle.

Looking at the back of the disappearance of Warcraft, Murong tilted his head and smiled. Then she let go of Huangfu’s hand and walked to Lu Xue’s face.

Lu Xue is lying on the ground, and her body is already a pool of blood. Her right arm is gone, the whole person looks very pitiful, but probably because it is too embarrassing, so people look, there is no way to produce that kind of pity.

At this point, she is looking at Murong with a hateful look. In her opinion, all of what she is suffering now is caused by Murong's face. If it is not because Murong has taken her kylin, she will not be forced into this Warcraft Valley. If it is not for Murong to let her find the source of water, then she will not encounter this Warcraft.

The most important thing is that just after Murong has a clear face, there is a chance to save her, but she did not save her, but let the World of Warcraft tear off one of her arms. Such hatred, how can she not hate it?

In the face of Lu Xue’s hateful eyes, Murong’s face was unchanged. She knelt down and let go, took out a medicinal herb directly, and then directly plugged it into Lu Xue’s mouth.

Of course, this is not because she feels how poor Lu Xue is. The reason why she did this was because Lu Xue had to take her to find Enze Grass, so she could not die like this for the time being.

Lu Xue didn't know what Murong had given her to eat, but after the medicinal medicine melted into her mouth, she could feel a warm current flowing through her body. The wound that was still bleeding, also stopped the blood, and the body also had a little strength.

However, even so, her hatred of Murong's face is not reduced, even more intense. In her opinion, Murong’s actions to remedy these remedies have no meaning. She lost an arm, it is an indisputable fact. You know, you have lost an arm. If you want to grow back, you can only do it.

However, she could not get the immortality of the immortality at all, that is to say, her arm could no longer grow back. In the future, she can only be a disabled person.

And what caused it all is the person in front of me.

"How? Do you hate me?" Murong leaned out and put a hand on his hair. He smiled and said, "I don't think I have done anything that people are angry with!"

Looking at the face of Murong's face, Lu Xue felt that her heart was panicked. She struggled to sit up. "You don't want to fake it here. The reason why I became like this is because of you." A vicious woman."