426 : Caveat

In the white temple that has always been white, there have been a lot of red silks hanging on this day, which seems to be a bit more joyful. And all this is for the marriage of the Virgin and the Lord. It can be said that this marriage is definitely the top priority of the realm of the gods.

Almost everyone in the realm of God is curious about this marriage. After all, no one thought that the Lord and the Virgin would actually decide to get married. We must know that some time ago, in order to fight for power, they still struggled very much. Unexpectedly, now it is like this.

However, for whatever reason, the combination of the Virgin and the Lord is a good thing for the gods. The two together, may also be beneficial to the future development of the realm. Because no matter what, cooperation is better than separation.

Therefore, for this marriage, the people of the world of God are still happy to see it.

Ni Yunya looked at the temple full of red silk, and the set of wedding clothes placed in her room, she did not look good on her face.

Miner on the side saw Ni Yunya's appearance, and couldn't help but sigh. As a personal maid of the saint, what she knows is naturally more than the people outside. Therefore, she naturally knows that for this marriage, the saint is also a last resort. In fact, the heart of the saint is very resistant to this upcoming marriage.

However, no matter how much resistance the saint's heart is, this marriage is imperative. Nowadays, so many people's eyes are on this marriage. At the moment when the saints promised, there is no turning back.

Ni Yunya sat quietly and suddenly said, "Min, you said, am I doing something wrong?"

Suddenly, the Miner was stunned. However, after realizing that the saint was talking to her, she soon returned to God. After a moment of silence, she began to speak. "The saint, There are some things that don't have to be thought of."

Her answer like this seems to have some meanings that are not answered. However, her heart also knows that although the saint asked such a question, she did not think about what answer she could give.

After hearing Miner's words, Ni Yunya's mouth evoked a satirical smile. "Yes! I really shouldn't think so much now. The marriage has already been set, and marriage is imperative. Anyway, I And God is bound to marry."

At this point, she has no retreat. This marriage is more than just a matter of innocence between her and God, but a combination of two forces in the realm of God. If there is something wrong with this marriage, then her only result is that her face is swept away.

Seeing Ni Yunya's appearance, Miner wanted to say something, but in the end his mouth was opened, but he couldn't say anything if he was comforted. At this time, she did not know what she was going to say. Moreover, even if she said, the saints did not necessarily listen to it.

Min's silence made Ni Yunya's heart more annoyed. She waved her hand. "Okay, let's go first! I want a person to calm down."

After hearing Ni Yunya's words, Miner did not say anything. After a ceremony, he turned and left the room.

Soon, there was only Ni Yunya left in the sleeping hall. Looking at the unsightly suit on the dressing table, she waved her hand directly and played a mysterious force. The suit was directly dropped on the ground.

At this time, I have just left the Miner of the Temple, and I naturally heard the movement from inside. However, she also knows that it is wrong to say nothing at this time. The only way is to remain silent. Moreover, she believes that the saint should not want to be disturbed at this time.

After sighing, Miner was going to step forward, but she met an unexpected person. Her pupils shrank slightly, then immediately greeted her and respectfully performed a ceremony. "Slaves have seen God. ""