416 : Reach an agreement

"I will give you, whatever you want, I will give it to you."

After insisting on the time of ten or more interest, Lu Xue couldn't stand it anymore. Under such pain, she felt that she really wanted to die like this. If she continues this way, she is really afraid that she will not be able to stand it and commit suicide. Now she finally understands how much it is tormented by the death of Tu Lei.

For Lu Xue’s compromise, Murong’s face was not surprised. She turned her head and looked at Huangfu.

At a glance, Huangfu understood the meaning of Murong's face. Although he did not say anything, he stopped the torture of Lu Xue.

Feeling that the pain in my body gradually dissipated, Lu Xue felt that he was living again. However, although she is no longer suffering, she still has no strength for the time being.

After a while, Lu Xue felt that she had slowed down and then slowly climbed up. At this point, her forehead was covered with cold sweat, and her clothes were soaked in sweat. The whole person looked like she had just fished out of the water.

For Lu Xue, who is so embarrassed, there is no sympathy and compassion on the face of Murong’s face. She said indifferently, "Well, what about the unicorn?"

After hearing the words of Murong, Lu Xue’s face suddenly became awkward. She has spent all her hard work to get the unicorn fruit, and now it will be handed over. The persistence of her for some time, at this moment, is like a joke.

However, although she was dissatisfied and dissatisfied in her heart, she still loved her life. She is very clear that if she is going to be rebellious at this time, I am afraid it will be even worse than death. So, in the end, she bit her teeth, or pulled out a jade box from her own space, and then threw it directly toward Murong’s face.

Murong leaned out and reached out and grabbed the jade box that was thrown over. Then, the jade box was opened immediately.

Kirin fruit is a very delicate fruit. Once it is taken off, it must be placed in a jade box for preservation. Otherwise, it takes only a moment, and the prion fruit will dry up immediately, and then it will have no effect at all.

Open the box and see the rich aura that the golden fruit of the moment has come out. Rao is the accustomed to the good things, and can't help but sigh and sigh. "Sure enough, it is a rare unicorn. Even if you just watch it, you can feel its rich aura."

Murong’s face was filled with a cheerful expression, and her mouth was slightly smiling. With a glance, she could easily see her good mood.

Seeing the appearance of Murong's happy face, the frost of the eyes of Huangfu was also changed.

However, unlike the pleasure of Murong's face, Lu Xue feels that his heart is bleeding. She spent a lot of hardships and almost lost her life, only to get the lyrics of her hands, and now she has become someone else. How can this make her heart comfortable?

Especially when she saw the unicorn in the box, her heart regretted it. If she had the unicorn fruit at the beginning, she would directly eat the unicorn fruit, and now all this will not happen.

It’s just that now, no matter how regret it is, it’s too late. Now that Kirin has reached the hand of Murong, Lu Xue is no longer able to get back.

Taking advantage of Murong’s appearance, it seemed to be very happy. Lu Xue spoke again. “Now I have given you the kylin fruit. Can I leave now?”

Yes, she just wanted to make this woman a shield for her. But now, she has already handed over the unicorn fruit, and it is also a mistake that she just made.