423 : Erosion

When I heard that Murong’s face was so messy, the faces of the three people in Liuyuan became ugly. If at this time, they still can't see, the other party is deliberately running on them, then they are too stupid.

"What do you want to do?" Liu Yuan stunned Murong with a hateful look. "Even if we can't represent the realm of God, we are still people of the realm. If we have something here, God The world will not be willing to give up. At that time, it will only provoke contradictions between the two worlds."

"Even if you really pick up something, that's what you pick up!" Unlike the anger of Liu Yuan and others, Murong is still a smile. "But if you really want revenge, then I You can also tell you. We are not the people of this fairy world. At that time, you will let the realm of the gods go to the magic world to settle accounts."

She still chose to tell the things of the devil world. Of course, she did this because it was not because of any righteousness. She just felt that there was no need to bring so much trouble to the fairyland. In any case, Xianlang and they have no deep hatred, they do not have to hang such a home.

On the side of the emperor, after hearing the words of Murong's face, the eyes flashed a little strange, but then it was clear. He did not have any opinion on the confession of Murong’s face.

Lu Xue, who was not far away, was pale at this time. She didn't understand how things would become what they are. Especially when she heard that Murong was fascinated and Huangfu was actually a demon person, her face was whiter. She is not only a person who has provoked the realm of the gods, but also a person who has provoked the devil. At this time, it is really impossible for anyone to keep her.

After seeing the confession of Murong’s face, the three people of Liuyuan changed their faces.

When Fu Li looked at Murong, his eyes were full of scrutiny. "You are the devil?"

"I don't believe it, it's your freedom." Murong smiled and smiled. Then he continued to say, "If people in your realm really want revenge, then please find the right person."

“What do you want to do?” Yu Yu’s face is full of vigilance. “Even if you are a demon person, you don’t have the power to treat us like this. Tell you the truth! We are not only the gods, but also the gods. Zong's people. This time we were ordered to come to this celestial unicorn and Enze grass, just to refine the medicinal herbs for the saints. If we have an accident here, the medicinal people will not let you go. ""

The medicinal sect is a great force in the realm of the gods. The medicinal herbs are mainly based on alchemy. There are almost half of the medicinal herbs in the sacred world. It can be said that all the alchemy divisions in the realm of the gods are gathered in the medicine. Not only the gods, but even other people in the interface, when they meet the people of their medicine, they must give a little face.

Originally, they came out of this embarrassment, the elders in the medicine sects have been accounted for, so that they do not disclose their origins. But now that I have encountered such a situation, they have no choice. If you don't let the other party know that they are so powerful, you can't say that they are likely to die here.

If someone else knows that it is a medicinal medicinal person, perhaps it will give a little face, but unfortunately, Murong reluctantly even knows where the medicine is, not to mention what face it is, she blinks and laughs. Open the road, "Is it? The medicine sect, it sounds really great! But, unfortunately, I have not heard the name of the medicine. So it seems that the reputation of your medicine does not seem to have So loud!"

When Murong pours out, let Huang Fu’s eyes flash a smile, and he naturally knows where the medicine is. However, he is not in the eye of a drug sect. Moreover, this time, the other party is provocative, even if it is dead, it should be deserved.