469 : Old

After returning to the Devil World for a few days, Murong leaned away and went to the fairyland again. This time, she is going to the fairyland, just to pick up the Yuan. However, this time, only Murong pours alone, and Huangfu does not go with him. Of course, Murong’s face is not alone. When she left, she also brought a lot of guards.

According to the previous calculations, it will take a few days for the Yuan to fly away. Murong is naturally going to pick up his master.

After coming to the fairyland, Murong looked at her with a guard, but she looked very low-key and did not have any post-magic style. Therefore, few people recognize her at all.

However, once again came to the fairyland, Murong naturally wants to see Chu Linxing. After she came to this upper bound, the first person to know who can be regarded as a friend is Chu Linxing. Moreover, Chu Linxing has always been very friendly to her. This time, naturally, I have to look at it.

Once again, I came to Xianyuan College. Murong’s face did not bring other guards, but she came alone.

But for a moment, I heard a quick footstep coming from a distance, and then slowly approached.

Murong’s mouth smirked and smiled, looking at the person who was flying towards him. “Linxing, I haven’t seen it for a long time.”

"Looking at the face, it turned out to be you!" Chu Linxing quickly came to the face of Murong's face, excited to speak. "When I heard your name, I thought I was mistaken! I didn't expect it to be you. How come you come."

Looking at the excitement of Chu Linxing, Murong shook his head with a funny smile. "I haven’t seen you for so long, your temper has not changed at all! I have something to do this time, just passing by, so let’s take a look at your ""

"I know, you will definitely not forget me." Chu Linxing reached out and patted Murong's shoulders and smiled. "This time, we really have to get together." The last time you walked was too hasty, we didn't talk well."

After hearing Chu Linxing’s words, Murong smiled and shook his head. “I’m staying here for a few days. I’m here, it’s really something.”

"You are really disappointing!" Chu Linxing snorted and finally nodded. "However, if you really have something, I will not stop you. Right, where is your home?" If there is time, I can go find you to play!"

To be honest, her understanding of Murong is very rare. Even before, when the two said goodbye, she did not know who Murong was. However, she really likes Murong to face this person, and really wants to make this friend.

Murong leaned over and thought about it. After thinking about it, he smiled and said, "I went to the Devil World. I live in the Devil world now. If you come, you can come to me."

After that, Murong pours out a spar and gives it to Chu Linxing. He continues to say, "This is a communication stone. If you come over, you can come to me through this stone."

After hearing the words of Murong, Chu Linxing felt that her brain was not enough. After a while, she only came back to God. "Scorpio! I didn't expect you to go to the devil world!" You are really amazing, you don't know..."

Chu Linxing is like a scorpion, and he began to talk about it.

Looking at the appearance of Chu Linxing, Murong couldn't help but caress his forehead. "Well, Lin Xing, we have a rare meeting, are you going to express your endless admiration here?"

She can see it. For the devil world, Chu Linxing seems to be very admired.

"Oh, I am excited for a while!" Chu Linxing grabbed her head and then smiled and said, "Well, let's go, let's go eat! I have to give you a good wind to wash the dust!"