401 : Threat

Inside the gorgeous palace -

Ni Yunya is resting. She is half lying on the beautiful couch, her eyes are lightly closed, but her brow is crumpled. Perhaps it should be said that her mood has not been very good since this time.

At this time, a maid hurried in, and after blessing the body, he whispered, "The saint, the Lord is coming, he said that he will see you now."

It is reasonable to say that God is the master of this godland and the most honorable person. If he really wants to see someone, he only needs to call. However, in this godland, everyone knows that the real master is Ni Yunya, the holy woman of the temple. Therefore, it is a matter of course for God to come to the door and ask for it.

Ni Yunya, who was still with her eyes closed, opened her eyes and had a sharp light in her eyes. "What is he doing here?"

During the speech, Ni Yunya’s eyes were with a hint of contempt. Even if this is his choice, she is still looking down. If it is not because of her identity that she can't be the lord of the gods at all, she will never choose such a weak beggar.

"The slave is not clear." The maid replied respectfully, and the tone was full of respect, but when she talked about the Lord, there was no tribute.

"Let him come in!" Ni Yunya waved his hand and did not care.

After hearing the words of Ni Yunya, the maid soon went out.

Not long after, a tall man walked in. The man’s golden robes did not show the demeanor of the imperial style. The bright and white face, the thick eyebrows are slightly raised upwards, and under the long and slightly curled eyelashes, a pair of eyes are very god-like, and there is a trace of anger at this time.

It can be said that this man still looks very good, but with a hint of weakness in his body, he seems to be a little bleak.

It’s not someone else, it’s the **** of the gods – God is innocent. At this time, his expression has this kind of dissatisfaction. When looking at Ni Yunya, his eyes are very complicated, with jealousy, fear and disgust.

Yes, his feelings for Ni Yunya are indeed very complicated. Yes, he is because Ni Yunya can become the master of this god. However, he is the owner of the gods, but it is a jealousy. Now most of the forces in the realm are in the hands of Ni Yunya. The forces in his hands are far behind Ni Yunya.

For such a status quo, his heart is extremely hateful. What he hates even more is that his status is not very stable. However, the situation may be reversed now. If it was before, Ni Yunya wanted to abolish the position of his god, perhaps just a word, but now it is not that simple.

After God entered the room innocently, he did not bow to Ni Yunya. He did not say much more. He just stood there quietly and looked at Ni Yunya. His eyes were dark and unclear.

Looking at such a godless, Ni Yunya could not help but frown. "What are you doing here?"

For this so-called **** of the gods, there is no tribute in her tone, even with a trace of impatience. Indeed, this God Lord is pushed up by her. Now that she wants to pull this **** down, it is also a breeze, so she does not need to pay any respect to this one.

"Oh, I thought that the Highness of the Virgin is very clear. What is the purpose of my visit today!" God looked at Ni Yunya innocently, then smiled and said, "After all, the movement of the gods these days. Big, I am a god, and I should have a good question!"

"God is innocent, you pay attention to your attitude." Ni Yunya could not help but frown, she whispered. "You want to play in front of others, I don't care about you. However, in front of me, you have no such qualification. ""