378 : Take back everything

"This is still forgotten," Longy said, after hearing the words of Murong. "I still want to live a few more years. These things are not suitable for me."

Looking at Long Li's evasive look, Murong looked funny and laughed. "Lie, your reaction is too horrible! You know, this North Shadow family is one of the best families in the ancient city! No. A few people have tried their best to get close to the North Shadow family! Don’t give this opportunity to you now!"

"This opportunity is still forever!" Long Li sputum spoke up. "If you didn't say it, I don't know that person is Long Liyu. This way, I don't even know myself." Don't give it to me."

After hearing Long Li's words, Murong smiled and smiled. "Long Liyu's business, have you informed the Dragon family? What did they say?"

"How can you say?" Long Li shrugged and shrugged. "My grandfather said, let me bring Long Liyu back. As for what kind of punishment, It doesn't matter to me. However, after Long Liyu returns to the Dragon House, the days are definitely not as good as before."

"What's wrong?" Hearing the meaning of Long Li's remarks, Murong was a bit curious about it. "Is there something happening over your home?"

"In fact, it is not a big deal." Long Li whispered openly. "You also know the things that I did before." Now Sancha has been driven out of the Dragon House, and San Shu is naturally impossible. He has lived alone for a lifetime. He has now found a candidate for his next wife, and his grandfather has no objection."

After hearing Long Li's words, Murong became stunned. If this is the case, then the day after Long Liyu’s return, I’m afraid it’s really bad. If Long Liu has a wonderful new wife, it means that he will have other children. At that time, Long Liyu's waste that can't even be cultivated will be able to live. It can be imagined.

"Well, don't say her." Long Li waved her hand and looked at Murong. She smiled and said, "Looking at it, it seems that your day is the most comfortable! And, a short period of time. Time is missing, your cultivation is growing again."

Every time she sees Murong's face, she will find that the cultivation of Murong's face is enhanced. And every progress is not small. In the face of such a situation, she is really envious of hate!

"Your cultivation has also improved a lot!" Murong looked at Long Li with a look. "It seems that you have been working hard during this time!"

"That is of course." Long Li decapitated and smiled and said, "I didn't know it before. Now I know, where can I not work hard? If I don't work hard, I and the rotor will have no future."

Now that she knows everything, she naturally has to work hard. Especially after seeing the progress of Murong's face, she is even more determined to work hard, then fly up, and the rotor.

"It seems that you already know what you are going to do." Murong smiled and said, "It's so good."

"Speaking, I really envy you!" Long Li looked at Murong and sighed, then whispered. "Huangfu can always be with you, but I have been there for a long time." Nothing can be seen on the rotor side."

In fact, she is not complaining, just some envy. Moreover, Murong is a good sister, and she will be happy when she sees Murong.

"Then you don't have to envy me soon." Murong shrugged and shrugged and said with a smile. "Because we are all the same soon."

Because after this time, the emperor will leave here and go back to the devil. Although Huangfu said, he will try to handle the good things and then come back. However, her heart also knows that Huangfu has left the Devil World for so long. In the short term, it is definitely impossible to come back.