468 : Strange maid

After Ni Yunya finished the grooming, she stayed in her room and rested. At the same time, I am waiting for the holy guard to bring people back.

She also said that it is not clear why, for the couple, her heart always has some inexplicable doubts. And these suspicions, if they have not figured out, she has no way to feel at ease, so the best way is to bring people back and torture.

Moreover, the most important thing is that every time she sees the woman, she always thinks of Murong. Although there is no similarity between the woman and Murong, but it is equally disgusting.

Of course, she also thought about whether the two people would be dressed up by Huangfu and Murong. However, she later denied this possibility. Because the woman once said, she said that the man was a dumb.

If the man is really a emperor, as a demon of the demon world, even if he is petting the face again, he will not let Murong pour his face and say that he is a dumb. Moreover, she also felt that Murong was not so courageous. Because Murong’s facelessness is not favored by the Emperor, it is really going to fall into the dust.

I don't know how long it took, Ni Yunya's face has been brought a little impatient, she looked at the rainbow art that she was waiting at, and said, "Let's go and see the Holy Five and the Holy Six. Are you back yet?"

The Holy Five and the Holy Six are the two holy guards that she sent out to capture the little couple. This sent two powerful sacred guards to arrest two people who were low-educated. She was already very good at the little couple.

After hearing the instructions of Ni Yunya, Rainbow Arts did not dare to have any fallacies, and immediately ran out. But for a while, she came back.

"The saint, when the slaves had just seen it, the five great men and the six great men have not yet returned." Rainbow said with respect and respect, "it is said that they have already gone out in the afternoon."

"I haven't come back yet?" After hearing the answer from Rainbow Arts, Ni Yunya couldn't help but frown, and even got a little angry. "The two guys are getting worse and worse, but they are letting them catch two people. Now they haven't. Can catch it."

However, it is just a pair of low-lying couples. Now it is more than enough for the two holy guards to catch them. But knowing that the Holy Five and the Holy Six have not come back so far, it is simply too disrespectful.

Seeing that Ni Yunya’s temper, Rainbow Art can only stand quietly, and dare not say anything. She did not know why the saints suddenly targeted such a small couple, as if she would not know much about the saints. Of course, she did not dare to ask. Because she knows that if she asks for her exit, then her end is definitely not a good place to go.

At this time, suddenly there was a knock on the door.

The "buckle--" sounds are particularly noticeable.

Ni Yunya’s no wrinkles were tighter, and she said, “I’m not going to look at it, who is coming.”

"The slaves will go now." Rainbow Arts quickly walked over and opened the door.

"Ah--" a shout of screaming sounded. It’s not someone else who screams, it’s the rainbow art that just went to the mouth.

After hearing the scream of Rainbow Art, Ni Yunya’s heart was filled with a not very good premonition. She got up and then walked quickly toward the doorway, then the rainbow that was still blocked at the door. Art is pushed away. Then, the situation outside the door was revealed to her.

At this time, just outside the door, lying on two **** bodies, the body of the two bodies had multiple injuries, and at this time they have been stained with blood, which looks particularly shocking.