490 : Long Li's trouble

Three days after Huangfu and Murong were married, people from all walks of life had completely left. Even the demon world has left a face with a face. Of course, when they left, they did not take away Bai Xueyu. Perhaps it should be said that they are now giving up Snow White. After all, they can't be an enemy of the devil world for a snowy jade!

After people from all walks of life left, the Devils regained their former calm.

Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui also decided to travel. The two did not have too much preparation and soon set off.

Of course, Murong also sent people to protect them in the dark. Although she said that Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui should get along well, make up for the time when they could not be together in the past. However, her heart also knows that the repairs of the two of them are not high, so they will decide to secretly protect people.

After the wedding ceremony with Emperor Huang, there was not much change in Murong’s life. In the past, she lived in the hall of the devil in the name of the queen. Even if there was no big marriage at that time, no one would dare to offend her easily.

However, during this time, she can see that Long Lizhen’s mood is not very good. Therefore, she deliberately found Long Lizhen to speak.

The two were sitting in the yard, and Murong was lying on the beauty couch, looking like a noble Persian cat who was sunning, with an endless extravagance.

As for Long Li, sitting on the stone bench, then the head squatted on the stone table, and the whole person looked weak.

"Speak!" Murong looked at the listless Long Li, and said with a funny voice, "You look like a defeated cock. Is it happening?"

During this time, she was aware that Long Lizhen did not know what was going on, and her mood was always at a low tide. Originally, she did not intend to intervene, but felt that Long Lizhen was able to adjust herself. However, I saw that Long Lizheng is getting lower and lower, so I want to find Long Lijun to talk about it.

"What are you talking about?" Long Liyi did not look at Murong, but was unable to speak. "I am fine! Nothing happened."

"Let's lie to me." Murong smirked and said with a smile. "You don't look at your own time. The whole person is listless. If you don't know, you think you are falling out of love!"

"What do you say indiscriminately?" Long Li stunned and looked at him with a sigh of relief. "How do you curse me and the rotor like this! We are both good!"

"It seems that it is really related to the rotor!" Murong bowed his face and nodded. "Say! What happened between you?"

Although Long Lijun wanted to hide, but in that tone, she could not hear it. However, it is also said that this is the upper bound, and it is only the thing with the rotor that can make Long Lizhen so rude.

"We have a good relationship between us and nothing happened." Long Lie evaded the look of Murong's face, and she did not dare to look at Murong. "You should not worry about it here."

"Let's lie to me." Murong squinted and looked at Long Li. "If you don't say it, then I will go directly to the rotor to ask for a clear idea."

"Don't!" After hearing Murong's words, Long Li was really anxious. "If you really take the rotor over, then I will be anxious with you!"

She can't let the face really find the rotor, otherwise her face is really no place to put it.

Murong pours a look of "I will expect it to be like this", like a smile, looking at Long Lizhen, and said, "Well, since I don't look for someone, let me talk about it! You What happened between the rotor and the rotor? Is there a contradiction between you?"