466 : Go away

"You don't have to feel sorry for me." Seeing the appearance of Murong, the beginning of the heart knows what she is thinking. "If it weren't you, I would disappear. No, maybe it should be said, I should have disappeared." Now, I am just a remnant of the soul."

As early as ten thousand years ago, there was no such thing as the beginning of the heart. If it is not because she regrets that she has no heir to her own skills, she will not leave this remnant. Now that everything has been closed, she can leave without any regrets.

"Yeah." Murong nodded and nodded. "I will thank you no matter what. If you have any unsuccessful wishes, you can say it, I will try my best to help you."

"No need." The body of the beginning of the heart became more transparent, and even the voice became a little ethereal. "I have no desire. I just want to see him soon. But if you can. I hope that you can help me to go to the devil world and look at me and the cabin where he has spent a good time. I have wanted to go back and look at it for so many years."

She didn't know what the place had become, but she couldn't go back and take a look. Perhaps, she did not have the courage to look at it again.

After hearing the words of the beginning of the heart, Murong licked his lips and nodded. "I will help you to go there and have a look."

"That would be enough."

During the speech, a teardrop appeared in the corner of the heart of the beginning of the heart, and tears flowed down her cheek. Her body slowly became transparent and then disappeared into the air.

Seeing the disappearance of the heart of the Holy Spirit, Murong’s heart can not tell what it is. Although the beginning of the heart is the saint of the gods, it is also a strong. However, the same, the beginning of the heart is only a woman. As long as it is a woman, it is impossible to escape the word love.

If the original heart did not meet the man at the beginning, perhaps all of this would be different. However, if you choose the heart of the Holy Heart, I am afraid that even if time comes back, knowing the consequences, she will not hesitate to love again!

On the shoulder of Murong's shoulders, when I saw the beginning of the beginning of the heart, I felt a bitter bitterness in my heart. She said that she didn't know what it was. Its tears couldn’t stop flowing down, and it couldn’t stop.

Murong also noticed the strangeness of Xiaobai, but she did not say anything. Although there is no existence of the beginning of the heart in Xiao Bai’s memory. But memories can be erased, but emotions cannot be erased. Now that Xiao Baixin is uncomfortable, she is understandable.

Soon after the disappearance of the beginning of the Holy Heart, the secret of Murong’s face was also shaken. This piece of secret city created by the original heart of the city, and now the beginning of the heart has completely disappeared in this piece of heaven and earth, then this secret will certainly collapse.

In the face of the collapse of the secrets, Murong did not panic, but stood quietly waiting in the same place. Because she knows that she will not be hurt, and will soon leave this secret.

After some overwhelming, after Murong retired and returned to God, she had already appeared on a meadow. This grass is not the other place, it is the grass that she used to be in before the secret.

Haven't returned to God, Murong has found that he has been poured into a warm embrace. The familiar taste was lingering around, and she couldn't help but raise her eyes, took a deep breath, then reached out and hugged the imperial concubine.

The emperor clung to the person in his arms and did not dare to relax. He didn't know what kind of things Yan's had experienced, but now people are in his arms, and he wants to feel it. At the same time, from the moment he embraced Murong, he felt that his heart was slowly settled down.