402 : Set close

Looking at the person who smiles in his arms, Huangfu is very helpless. "Is it really so funny?"

He didn't understand it. When he saw him out, why did Yan Er laugh so happy? However, if you really want to say it, it’s not really awkward! The woman’s words, he simply did not mind, and even more so because of such irrelevant words, I feel angry.

"Yeah! Really funny." Murong nodded and smiled and said, "Oh, really, for the first time, I have seen a woman who will dismiss you for the first time." ""

In the past, many women have no way to withstand the charm of Huangfu. Unexpectedly, there are people who actually dislike him. Of course, one of the most important reasons for this is because Huangfu hides his true face and the momentum. But this does not prevent her from being funny.

Huangfu couldn't help but reach out and clicked on the forehead of Murong's face. He didn't speak with a good spirit. "Well, don't laugh any more. If you laugh again, your stomach will hurt."

After hearing the words of Huangfu, it was not easy for Murong to stop his smile. Then he asked, "Yes, hey, is there just something happening? Is there something wrong with the devil? If there is something, We can go straight back and there is no need to stay here."

If something really happens in the Devil, there is no need to stay here. Originally, the reason why she came back here was because she wanted to make a living. If there is something real, they can leave at any time.

"Nothing, the Devil is very calm." Huangfu shook his head, then reached out and touched the hair of Murong's face. He smiled and said, "There was some movement in the realm of the gods."

"God world?" Murong squinted and raised his eyebrows, and his eyes flashed a bit of interest. "Hey, what happened to the gods? What you said, I am very interested."

Although she does not know much about the realm of the gods, she is still very curious about this god. Perhaps it should be said that she has a great interest in everything in this world.

Seeing the look of Murong’s face, the Emperor Huang did not have any concealment. He said things. “In recent days, the movement in the realm of the gods is a bit big. God is innocent, that is The Lord of God, it seems that he wants to start competing with Ni Yunya, the sacred woman of the gods."

"Do you want to fight for power?" Murong leaned his eyes and felt a little curiosity. "Before, you didn't say that this **** of the gods is just a beggar? He has this ability, and the so-called holy Is the woman fighting for power?"

"This is a strange place." Huangfu blinked, and the eyes flashed a glimmer of light. "The **** has no action, but Ni Yunya does not seem to stop. I don't know because this **** is innocent." It’s amazing, or Ni Yunya has already planned to start decentralizing.”

Although this is said, in fact, he feels that these two possibilities do not seem to be large. Just, I don't know if there are any twists and turns in this.

"I don't think it's very possible." Murong smiled and shook his head. "This saint has been holding power tightly for so many years. It is impossible to suddenly want to decentralize. As for that. God Lord, if you really have such ability, you can't be a shackle for so many years. I think it's not too small."

"I have sent people to investigate." Huangfu said faintly. "No matter what, this time the movement of the gods is really not too small, and all the people are afraid of being alarmed."

"Do you have any influence on the devil world?" Murong looked worried.

"No." Huangfu did not hesitate to say, "The division of the gods for many years has already weakened a lot of strength. Moreover, this **** world, in addition to the gods and Ni Yunya, there are other The people are there. Many people have other ideas in their hearts."