494 : Fun Outside

"What a happy event?" Long Li's eyes are all interested. "I didn't expect that I will come back this time, but I still catch up with the happy event at home. It is better to come early, it is better to come!"

"You are a girl." After hearing Long Li's words, the refining Ziluo laughed and laughed. "Isn't it very smart at ordinary times? How is it so slow now?"

"Mother, what are you talking about?" Long Li鸢 took the hand of the refining Ziluo, and spoiled the words. "People are rare to come back! You have to say this here. Right, you haven't told me yet. Who is the big happy event?"

It’s rare to come back and have a happy event at home. Her heart is naturally happy. At the same time, I also want to know what kind of happy event.

"Say you are dull, don't admit it!" Refining Zilu reached out and clicked on Longli's forehead. He smiled and said, "Can anyone have a happy event! Not your happy event! And it is still big. Happy event!"

Suddenly, Long Li was a little embarrassed, and at the same time, there was some speculation in her heart. However, she could not believe such a guess. "Mother, you are talking about-"

What happened today happened in her mind, and there was already a guess in her heart. However, it is because this conjecture is really wonderful, so her heart is even more unbelievable.

"It's your wedding!" Refining Zilu reached out and touched Long Li's cheek. He smiled and said, "This time the rotor-winger brought you back. The most important thing is your marriage. I really I did not expect that I could still see you marrying."

"My marriage?" Long Li suddenly squinted, her eyes were all unbelievable, even when she spoke, there was a hint of whimpering in her voice. "Mom, you mean, now, at home, Is it for me... the marriage between me and the rotor?"

Although there is such a speculation, she still can't believe this fact.

In fact, long after she saw the marriage of the face and the emperor, she had been waiting for the rotor to discuss her marriage. However, she has been waiting for this time, but there is no movement on the side of the rotor. This made her feel very depressed, and even let her face to help her test it.

It turns out that the rotor is not without thinking about big marriage, but has been secretly preparing. Such sudden surprises made her feel a little confused at the moment, and even had some doubts. Is this true?

Seeing the expression of Long Lizhen, the refining Zilu laughed. "Who is there besides you? In fact, he has already arrived here before the rotorbane brought you back. He said that he hopes to be at the Dragon House. Holding you and his marriage, this is what you want."

"Really, when I heard him say, my father and I were very excited. We never thought that we could see you marrying."

All along, she hopes that one day she can see her daughter wearing a big red wedding dress and then marry the person she likes. Perhaps this is also the wish of every mother's heart! However, since her daughter has soared, she knows that this wish is impossible to achieve. Because her daughter's lover is in another world, and that world is beyond her reach.

However, she is now told that she can watch her daughter marry. This is a big surprise for her.

"Niang." Long Li slammed into the embrace of the refining purple radish. "I am sorry, it is because of my waywardness, so it will be-"

For her parents, her heart is very embarrassing. For hundreds of years, she has never been able to filial piety around her parents. However, if it is really possible to marry the rotor under the blessing of the parents, it is also a good thing.