464 : Past

"What about you later?" Murong couldn't help but ask, "Are you together?"

I have to say that as long as women are gossip. She admits that she also has such gossip. Therefore, after hearing these things, she is also very curious about what kind of development will follow.

“No.” Shengchu smiled and shook his head. “I don’t have any feelings for men and women to God. I am trying to help him so hard, just because I want to see the gods become stronger and stronger.”

Her thoughts at the beginning were very simple, but she didn't expect it, and things would end up like this.

"You did do it." Murong nodded and nodded. "The gods are very powerful. Just, time has changed, and many things have changed."

If it is not because of the infighting between Ni Yunya and God, even if the gods are declining, they will not become what they are today. However, if the woman is always there and there is no degeneration, the gods will probably not decline!

After hearing the words of Murong, the original heart of the saint smiled and continued to speak. "It seems that there are quite a few things happening in the real world!"

Although this is said, there is not much intention in her tone to plan to ask, it sounds more like an ordinary sigh.

"You are not curious?" Hearing the calm tone of the beginning of the heart, Murong felt a little curious. "You used to be the saint of the gods. Do you want to know what the gods are now?"

"I don't want to know." Shengchu shook his head and whispered. "I am just a remnant of the soul. When I was a saint, I tried my best to protect the realm. But I also Tired. In order to protect the realm of the gods, I sacrificed too much. And even if the realm of the gods becomes, I can't change it."

"It seems that your feelings are very deep!" Murong raised his eyebrows and raised his eyebrows. "How did the story develop later?"

Things must not be so simple to end, otherwise the beginning of the Holy Heart can not be degraded. Or, the story is just the beginning.

"Yes, everything I just said is just the beginning of the story." There was a trace of nostalgia in the tone of the beginning of the heart. "After knowing the feelings of God, I have sorted out my thoughts. Then I decided to make a quick knife. In the near future, I announced the retreat directly, so that all people would not bother me. Just, in private, I left the temple and went to the community to travel."

"That has always been my wish, I want to go everywhere to see what the difference between the other interface and the gods. Even, I went to the devil. You know? At the time, the gods and the devil were in a hostile position, and the conflict between the two interfaces was serious."

“Really?” Murong felt a little surprised. “Although I have always known that the relationship between the realm of the gods and the devil is not good, I have never thought about how serious it is.”

Because the two circles have always been peacefully coexisting. However, this is partly because the gods have long been worse than before, and the emperor has no ambition to invade the world. Therefore, the two circles have always been calm!

"Yes? Then I don't know." There was a bitter smile on the face of the beginning of the heart. "At that time, the gods and the devil were almost incompatible with each other, and there was often a war between the two circles. ”

"Then you dare to go to the devil world?" Murong admired his admiration for the boldness of the beginning of the heart. "You are not afraid of being discovered. At that time, it is really dead."