381 : Spooky Vine

Murong opened his eyes and looked at the place around him again. Finally, he couldn't help but sigh. She had to admit the fact that she did not know where she was at the moment.

When she flew up to the upper bound along the pillar of light, she finally discovered the fact that she did not know where she had arrived after she had ascended. Earlier, although she had heard about the upper bound from Huangfu, she was not very clear.

However, she is sure that she is no longer on that continent because she can feel the strange atmosphere around her. Moreover, it must be said that in the upper bound here, the richness of the aura is definitely not comparable to the lower bound.

Even in such a completely unfamiliar environment, Murong’s face was not upset. She quickly calmed down, and then began to look around where she is now.

Now she is in a flat open space, surrounded by a lot of woods. It seems that it is like a forest, but she still can't figure out which one she is in.

They come, the security. She did not have any panic. Since she has already reached the upper limit, she and her emperor should soon reunite. Although she didn't know what to do, she was able to find the emperor. However, she believes that she will definitely know about her coming to this world. At that time, Huangfu will come to her first.

Thinking of this, Murong poured his face directly to Xiaobai, and then he left Xiaobai and left here. She couldn’t see any figures around her. She just came here and felt that she still needed to talk to someone. However, since there is no one, it is ok to find a little beast.

Murong’s face has already risen, and the whiteness of the beast is also very clear. Therefore, it is completely unsurprising for you to change a place when you leave the space. It is particularly exciting for being able to accompany the face of Murong.

Along the way, Xiaobai is awkward, so that Murong is fascinated and wants to be quiet. However, Murong also did not blame Xiaobai for his face.

Devil world -

The emperor, who was still sitting on the chair and closing his eyes, raised his eyes, as if he had sensed something. His eyes were flashing with ecstasy, and his mouth could not help but shout out the name he had always dreamed of, "Yan Er!"

Then, the space fluctuated and the figure of Huangfu disappeared into the hall.

This kind of movement is naturally not the guards outside.

"Rotor, you said, what's wrong with this?" The whirlwind reached out and touched the rotor with his elbow. It was very open-minded. "How come suddenly? You said, is it because of our future?" The devil?"

Now almost everyone in the whole hall knows that in the heart of respect, there is already a demon adult. Just because the devil has not yet soared, so everyone can't see it. However, everyone knows that Zun is very attached to this post-magic. I even tried to get through the restrictions between the upper bound and the next continent.

It is important to know that the restriction between a continent and the upper bound is not so simple. It took almost a hundred years for someone who was so advanced in honor to break the restriction. Of course, breaking such restrictions is only unilateral. That is to say, the people of that continent can fly to the upper bound, but the people in the upper bound want to go to that continent, but they still have to be restricted.

Everyone knows in their hearts that they have spent so much effort on this for the future of the future. Everyone is very curious, who is this person after the devil, can actually make this respect.

And in them, only the rotor has seen the one after the devil. Even before, the rotor had left for a while, just to protect the queen.

"Things of respect, you and I can just guess." The rotor faintly glanced at the whirlwind. "If you have time to gossip here, it is better to deal with the elders. If I remember correctly, Respect should be handed over to you!"