432 : Narrow road

Inside the temple -

Ni Yunya is sorting out her own things. The wedding period is about to arrive. After the wedding, she will go to the temple. Although the temple is still hers, there are some things that need to be used every day.

At this time, a little maid came in and blessed her body and said with respectful respect, "The Virgin, the Lord God came over."

When he heard that God had no time to come, Ni Yunya frowned at the subconscious, and the corner of his mouth evoked a satirical arc. "He came over this time, I am afraid there is nothing good."

Although she and God are innocent to marry, but the relationship between the two did not have any improvement. Although the two are not as strong as before, but they have not improved. However, in front of outsiders, the two still performed well.

During this time, the number of times God did not come to her temple is not much, but it is nothing to go to the Temple of the Three Treasures. I just don’t know that God’s innocence came over this time, and it’s because of something.

"The Virgin, you and the Lord will soon be married, and he will come to see you." It seems that it is not good to see Ni Yunya's mood, and Miner on the side is opening the door. "Now the interface The people who came to the big wedding have already arrived. Everyone is looking forward to your big marriage!"

There is a trick in the middle of this marriage, she can't see it. However, now the overall situation has been determined, the marriage of the Holy Lady to the Lord is already irreparable. Therefore, at this time, it is even more difficult to make anything happen.

After hearing Miner’s persuasion, Ni Yunya was unhappy in her heart, but she still invited the innocent God to come in.

Soon, God went in innocently. The first sentence he entered was ironic. "Ni Yunya, your access control here is really strong enough! Even the fiancé of this Lord, to see you, still needs It is said that the shelf of your saint is really not too small!"

In the face of God's innocent irony, Ni Yunya's face has not changed, just a cold voice, "God is innocent, are you coming over today, just to ridicule me here? I didn't expect you to be so idle! It seems that you are the **** It’s really idle!”

"I am really idle." God’s innocent rhythm is even greater. "Recently, I have been hosting guests from all walks of life in the temple. I said, one of your old friends is here today. As a host, are you supposed to help out?"

After hearing the innocent words of God, Ni Yunya could not help but frown. "God is innocent. What are you talking about? Where do I have any old friends? Don't be yin and yang here, if you have anything, just say it."

She did not understand what God was innocent. She was a sacred woman in the realm of the gods, and she had a lot of privilege with other interfaces. However, she is not clear who God is innocent to say.

"Ni Yunya, the Lord is looking down on you." God has no cold eyes to sing a cold arc. "In the past, the Lord always thought that the relationship between you and the devil world, even if it is not said to be evil, should not be too Big friendship. I didn't expect that you actually met the magic queen of the devil world! Is it really amazing?"

"Dream?" After hearing the innocent words of God, Ni Yunya stunned and then frowned. "When did the demon of the Devils marry him? Why have I never heard of it?"

All along, the devil of the devil, the emperor, is a very mysterious existence. Even with the invitation of other interfaces, he rarely attended. Even her sacred woman as a **** has only seen it a few times. However, even if she only saw a few faces, she could not forget the demeanour of Huangfu.