483 : Big Marriage

"Reassure, you can't do this for a long time." Murong pours his face with a positive smile and opens his mouth. "The rotor will not let you wait too long. I think he should know that you are hateful." Married."

Upon hearing this, Long Lizhen felt that her forehead had to come out with blue veins. She kept telling herself in her heart that this is the bride today. She really shouldn’t care about the bride. Moreover, if she does something to make an accident in today's big marriage, then the Emperor will definitely not let her go. Therefore, she should calm down and calm down now.

Looking at Long Li's appearance, Murong shook his head with a funny smile. It seems that the words she just said have stimulated Long Li.

"Well, let's go, don't go to tease." Chen Ruoshui, who was on the side, couldn't help but open his mouth. "We must marry, how can we be so childish!"

"Yes, that's right." Seeing Chen Ruoshui helping himself, Long Liqi nodded and said, "You will scare the emperor away."

"You can rest assured." Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and evoked a confident smile. "Huangfu is the most understanding of my temper. No matter what I look like, he will love me as always."

When I heard Murong’s face, Long Lizhen felt that her goose bumps were all up. “I really can’t stand you! Today is your big marriage, and you have to show love.”

Although this is said on the mouth, but Long Lizhen's heart is still very envious. Although she and the rotor are also very good, the relationship between the two is beyond doubt. However, in her heart, she was envious of the nostalgia between Murong and Huangfu.

However, her heart will also know that everyone's love has its own model. Her model like the rotor is also the best match for them.

After wearing a headgear and making up the makeup, Murong’s face has changed a lot. It was already a beautiful face, and it was a bit more charm at this time. The usual loose hair, at this time turned into a delicate hair, with a delicate and luxurious hair. A gorgeous red dress made her whole spirit a bit more.

Looking at Murong in front of him, Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui's eyes could not help but red, and slowly dyed a few crystals.

In their view, the daughter's baby looks like it was yesterday. They are parents, and it is not long to stay with their daughter. It was a good time for a family to reunite, but her daughter had a flying body. When they finally skyrocketed, the daughter would have to marry like this.

However, her daughter always has her own idea. They believe that the choice of the daughter is not wrong, and the daughter will be very happy in the future.

"Hey, mother, sit down first!"

Murong leaned in the hands of Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui, and let them sit down in the chair.

Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui are not sure what Murong is going to do. However, in today's days, they will not violate the meaning of their daughter.

After Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui sat down, Murong leaned directly into front of the two, and then suddenly fell down.

Seeing such a situation, Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui were shocked. The two immediately got up and they were going to help the Murong who was kneeling on the ground.

"Hey, mother, you can sit down!" Murong looked down and didn't get up. She looked up and looked at Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui. She said, "Today is the day when my daughter is married. Let your daughter bow down and say goodbye!" ”

"There is no need to do this." Chen Ruoshui quickly said, "If there is anything, let's talk about it! We don't need to be detained."

"No, hey, mother, you will give me this opportunity!" Murong leaned and insisted.