442 : One Thousand

However, although it seems that Murong seems to be comfortable, but she only knows that she is getting more and more difficult at the moment.

Bai Xuexin's cultivation is much higher than her. As time goes by, she has already felt the pressure of bursts. The leap-forward battle was not an easy task, especially the white snow heart strength is much higher than she does not know how many steps.

It seems that I feel that the power of Murong’s face is not enough, and Bai Xue’s heart is even more embarrassing. Especially when she remembered the humiliation of Murong before her, she was even more happy.

"White, come out."

After Murong’s face was over a stroke with Bai Xue’s heart, he took a few steps back and then released Xiao Bai. She is very clear that Bai Xuexin did not stay in her hand for her. If she continues this way, she does not know if she can hold it. Therefore, she decided to call out the white.

Although she does not want to let others know the existence of Xiaobai. However, the current situation has not allowed her to think more.

With the admiration of Murong's face, a small white hair group suddenly appeared in front of everyone. The round body, the rounded limbs, looks like a white hair.

I have to say that such a white hair group is really cute. However, in the eyes of everyone, it seems a bit funny.

In such a battle, Murong pours out his contractual demon, which is what it should be. However, this contract Warcraft has no fighting ability at first glance. Is it really useful to call out Warcraft like this?

"Master." Xiaobai saw the wounds of Murong's face, and the appearance of a wolverine. The whole beast was suddenly fried. "What happened to you? Who hurts you?"

"I was wounded." Murong had not said anything yet. The snowy heart on the side had been ironically connected. Then she turned her head and looked at Murong. The irony on her face was deeper. "If you really want to find a helper, look for a reliable one! You are going to make such a demon come out, do you want me to see a joke?"

For Murong to face, she is even more despised. Originally, she thought that this woman in front of her eyes is the new love of the devil, so I should also get some good things from the demon! But now it seems that she has not got anything to save her life.

It seems that she is still overestimating the other side. The other party is just a plaything.

"Oh, is it useful? Do you know if you wait a minute?" Murong leaned down and ignored the irony of Bai Xuexin. She looked at Xiaobai and smiled and said, "Xiaobai, now people look down on you, What do you think?"

When I heard the ridicule of Murong’s face, Xiaobai’s whole beast was even more angry. It directly swung his paws and attacked the past toward Bai Xuexin. “You crazy son, I dare to look down on Xiaoye. I am today. Let me see what I am good about."

During the speech, Xiaobai did not hesitate and attacked the past directly toward Bai Xuexin. That fierce offensive did not leave a trace of room.

In the face of the white attack, Bai Xuexin simply did not mind. In her opinion, such a small white hair group, although she does not know what kind of World of Warcraft, but at first glance, I know that the attack power is not strong. Such a Warcraft, as a normal time to support pets can also, but as a war can be combated, it is very stubborn.

Bai Xuexin raised his hand and waved a mysterious force to hit the white.

However, what surprised her was that the mysterious force she had thrown had not attacked the face of Warcraft, and she had already been lifted by the Warcraft and she disappeared without a trace.