462 : In Situ disappear

Murong Yanyan and Huangfu have been moving forward to the place that was previously sensed. The two stopped and stopped, because sometimes the breath suddenly disappeared. At that time, Murong had to stop and feel it, so I could take a break.

Gradually, the two slowly walked to the depths of the forest. As we continue to deepen, the environment around the two is constantly changing.

Originally a lively scene, as they continued to deepen, it gradually faded. There are more and more big trees around, and they are getting higher and higher, almost all of them have to be covered. Even the surrounding temperature dropped several degrees.

"Hey, I feel that here and the places we have just walked, it’s just a matter of difference!" Murong leaned over the goose bumps floating on his arms. "Even the temperature seems to drop a few degrees, if not Really come here, I really can't think of it. In such a small forest, there will actually be such a place."

I have to say that this forest is really amazing. At the beginning, when they were wandering around in the forest, they couldn’t even think about it. In the depths, there would be such a place. Moreover, if it weren't for the guidance of the scent of nothing, they might not even think about being able to come to such a place.

Huangfu’s right hand turned and he had a cloak on his hand. He directly attached the cloak to Murong. "This place is really weird, but if your induction is correct, there is a reason for this strangeness."

Murong leaned down and let Huangfu put on her cloak. "I still think this forest looks too ordinary. Maybe there is no such thing as inheritance. But now, when I see such a place, I feel everything. It’s all real.”

After giving Murong a face and wearing a cloak, Huangfu took her hand and continued to move forward. "Look at the current situation, the more you go, the greater the change in the environment will be. And, It is also very likely that other dangers will be encountered."

There are no treasures around it that are not dangerous. Otherwise, the treasure has long been taken away by people. Where can I stay here and wait for them to come and look for it?

"I guessed it too." Murong nodded and nodded. Then he smiled and said, "I thought it was impossible to encounter any danger in such a small forest. Now it seems that it is just because At the time, we have not yet reached the center!"

Therefore, she is really curious, and then continue to go on, do not know what will happen. Since ancient times, opportunities and dangers have coexisted, and she has already had psychological preparations.

"This is the deepest part of the forest." Huangfu looked at the surrounding environment and flashed a glimmer of light on his eyes. "However, this inheritance is not as simple as it was imagined."

Until now, they did not know whether this so-called inheritance was really here. But what is certain is that this place is not simple.

“Who knows?” Murong shrugged and shrugged and said with a smile. “I will know when I waited for the place. I don’t know, where is Ni Yunya now, has she already found the one she left behind? Breath."

Compared to the original scent of the forest, Ni Yunya should be more susceptible to the lingering atmosphere she left behind. In particular, Ni Yunya’s body does not have the sacred spirit that the moon has passed to her.

After hearing the words of Murong, Huangfu directly let go of his own knowledge, but for a moment, he opened his mouth. "Ni Yunya and his party are now moving in the opposite direction, probably by your stay. That breath is misleading."

"It seems that my approach has worked." Murong sighed and spit out his tongue and said with a smile. "That's fine, just to get more time for us."

If Ni Yunya came, although they could not be robbed, they would still bring some inconvenience. So, this situation is the best now. By the time Ni Yunya found out that it was not right, everything had become a foregone conclusion.