436 : Marriage day

Murong smiled and chuckled, "Yes! My luck is really good."

The meaning of temptation in Ni Yunya’s words, she naturally heard it. Ni Yunya is not trying to test the things between her and her sister! Unfortunately, Ni Yunya is impossible to know.

People in the upper bounds are not allowed to go to the lower bounds. If she goes to the lower bounds to investigate things, she believes that it will be easy to find out. Unfortunately, Ni Yunya is impossible to do.

After hearing the words of Murong, Ni Yunya’s eyes glimpsed, but it quickly disappeared. “Oh, that’s really good. Right, during this time, in the temple, is it still used to living in the temple?”

"It’s very good here." Murong nodded and nodded. "God Lord greeted very well. In a few days, the saint will become the mistress of this temple."

Ni Yunya’s face flashed a bit unnatural when he heard Murong’s facelifting, but it’s just as usual. “I hope I’ll get there soon.”

Murong smiled and smiled.

Next, Ni Yunya has been holding Murong's face and talking about the sky, seemingly inadvertently testing something, and it seems that it is really just a simple chat.

However, for all the temptations of Ni Yunya, Murong’s face was answered without even leaking, and even did not let Ni Yunya get some useful information.

A white snow heart on the side, I heard a couple of you coming to me, can not help but feel a trace of intolerance. However, the identity of the two people in front of her makes her not offended, so even if she doesn't like it, she can't say anything, she can only sit there quietly.

After chatting for a short period of time, Murong first appeared and said goodbye. "It is not early, I will leave."

Seeing that Murong was going to leave, Ni Yunya did not retain it. She smiled and said, "It is really my pleasure to have a tea chat with the queen today. I hope that there will be such an opportunity in the future."

"There will always be," Murong’s mouth twitched with a meaningful smile. "I always feel that the fate between me and the saint is still very deep. We will have more intersections in the future! So, At the time, I also asked the saint to give more advice."

Ni Yunya’s eyes flashed a sharp light, and then she nodded with a smile. “Oh, I said so. Also, it’s been a big day for me in a few days. If you are interested in the devil, you can come. Look at my temple, I am very welcome."

"I am afraid that I really have to bother you at that time." Murong swept his eyes and flashed a glimmer of light. "Just hope that the time will not disturb the marriage of the Virgin, or else, it is really a sin." ”

"When the devil is coming, I welcome too much. How can it be bothering?" Ni Yunya said with a smile. "It is my pleasure to receive the blessings of the devil."

Murong left and left, but Bai Xuexin still stayed here. She didn't want to leave, but she felt that she was leaving now, it didn't seem very good. However, in the face of Ni Yunya, she felt a little restless.

Just like not paying attention to the strangeness of Bai Xuexin, Ni Yunya smiled softly at Bai Xuexin after taking a sip of tea. "Snow Princess, just when I chatted with the devil, I am cold, you are really Sorry!"

"Nothing." After hearing Ni Yunya's words, Bai Xuexin shook his head and smiled. "I am very happy to receive the invitation of the saint today."

Although Ni Yunya and Murong leaned away from themselves, Bai Xuexin’s heart was somewhat uncomfortable. But she also knows that the identity of these two individuals is not something she can offend. Therefore, even if it is really uncomfortable in the heart, she can't say it.