456 : Hands-on

After hearing the words of Murong, Ni Yunya’s throat was awkward, and his face changed a bit ugly. “After the devil, then what do you mean is that you must have Miner’s life?”

"Does the saint feel that it shouldn't be?" Murong pours a sly face, and the corner of his mouth evokes a satirical smile. "She ran to kill the people in our devil world. It's hard to think that I should not do anything." Happened?"

"I don't mean this." Ni Yunya shook her head and continued to speak. "Just, if you want Miner's life, it is too cruel. And, isn't there any accident in Yayiru? If so, then please Raise your hands after the devil!"

"It is difficult, because Yayiru is not dead, so can this sin of Miner be taken lightly?" Murong looked at Ni Yunya, and there was no trace of relaxation in the tone. "The saint means that If that day, you sent someone to chase me. If I am a big man and I am not dead, can I do nothing that happens?"

Ni Yunya has not said anything, and the face of Huangfu has become very difficult to read. Especially when he looked at Ni Yunya, there was a murderous murder in his eyes, which seemed to kill Ni Yunya and kill all the dangers in the cradle.

Under the eyes of Huangfu, Ni Yunya felt a burst of pressure. She looked at Murong and looked at her face with dissatisfaction. "There are two things that can't be confused after the devil. I just want to ask Miner for a love." No, you don't have to be so sensitive!"

She really wants to kill Murong, but she also knows that such a thing can never be said so much, otherwise it will only cause war between the two worlds.

As for Miner, she really wants to try to save it. Miner is her personal maid and has been serving her for many years. It’s hard to hear that it’s a dog, but it’s also emotional. Moreover, Miner is loyal to her, the most difficult thing to do, and the hardest to cultivate.

"This is not sensitive, but it is an argument." Murong looked at Ni Yunya with a satirical smile on his face. "And now, this sensitive child is your confidant. How do you know what she did? Everything, are you instructing?"

Ni Yunya wants to keep this sensitive child today. It is absolutely impossible. Although she has no way to get rid of Ni Yunya. But this Miner, she can't let it go anyway today. Such a big handle, if she let go, that is a fool.

"Please be cautious after the devil." After hearing the words of Murong, Ni Yunya's face became very difficult to read. "I am the saint of the gods, and I can't let you be so filthy."

The more she looks at Murong, the more she feels annoyed. This Murong is really her enemy, even if she only sees it, she has an impulse to get rid of it.

"If this is the case, let the saint feel uncomfortable, then I am sorry." Murong looked at Ni Yunya and continued to speak. "However, the words and deeds of the saints have to be thought of!"

"There is a misunderstanding after the devil, I did not intend to cover the sensitive children." Ni Yunya took a deep breath, looked at Murong, biting his teeth, and said, "I just want you to put allergies, only after There is nothing in Yiru."

"Since the sacred woman insisted on covering up her own personal maid, it would be hard to say anything later." Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and evoked a meaningful smile. "After all, this is the goddom, this is your god." People, I can't directly kill your people in your realm!"

After hearing the words of Murong, Ni Yunya’s heart couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief, but it was even tighter. I don't know why, when she heard this, she always felt a horror, as if something was going to happen. And Murong’s next words also confirmed her thoughts.