405 : Sudden accident

Hung Hom didn't expect things to be like this. When she saw that no one else could run the mystery of the body, she became flustered, and then immediately began to run the mystery of her body. As a result, like everyone else, there is simply no way to go.

After the panic, everyone's attention was concentrated on Xianlang's body, and many people asked him to give a reasonable explanation.

"Soul Lord, what do you want to do? Why are you poisoning us?"

"Now let the antidote be handed out right away, or we won't forget it."

"Even if you are a fairy, you have no power to treat us like this."

For a time, the entire hall was almost crusade. Everyone is targeting Xianlang, and no one knows why Xianlang has done such a thing. But now everyone wants to get the antidote as soon as possible. Without the mystery, it always makes people feel flustered.

Seeing such a noisy scene, there is no change in Xian Yi's face. Looking at those noisy people, he is like watching a movie, even with a hint of excitement on his face.

Standing next to Murong, when I saw the expression on Xian Lang’s face, I couldn’t help but have a trace of doubt. She is really curious, this fairy king of the fairy world, so expensive, what exactly do you want to do? He gave off so many people, and he wouldn’t want to kill everyone!

Gradually, the people in the hall began to feel uncomfortable. Because they found that no matter what they say, the lord seems to have no reaction. Such a situation makes them feel a little dangerous. It seems that there is something unexpected that is about to happen.

At this time, people closer to the door began to slowly retreat. They don't know what happened, but they have a feeling that it is dangerous to stay here. So now what they want to do most is to leave here.

Although there is a scattered spirit, but it is only the mysterious force can not be used, there is no imprisonment for the physical strength of human beings.

As the people behind ran out, everyone started to get excited and then ran towards the door.

Only Murong and Yan Huang, still standing calmly, seem to have nothing happened.

Looking at those who are desperate to go outside, Murong can't help but frown, because her heart is clear, these people can't run out. Such a great effort to send so many people to Shen Lang has definitely had other purposes. Therefore, those people want to escape, I am afraid that it is not simple.

Sure enough, when those people ran to the door, they found that the place at the door seemed to have an invisible barrier, and people could not escape.

As a last resort, everyone else has returned to the main hall. However, everyone is getting together. Because everyone’s heart is afraid of something going wrong. As for Murong and Yan Huang, they are on the other side.

At this time, Xian Yi laughed loudly and looked at the people who gathered in a pile of panic on his face. His smile was extraordinarily crazy. "Ha ha ha, you can't escape. Since today has come. When you get here, there is no need to leave, stay here!"

Seeing such a fairy, everyone’s heart could not help but raise a very unpredictable foreboding. An older man stood up at this time. “Fair Lord, what do you want to do? Why do you want to do this? ?"

"A person who is too smart will not live for too long." Xian Yiyin looked at Murong and looked at it. When he looked at other people again, he had this excited expression on his face. "I was planning to let you guys." You can die well in your sleep, so you don't have to suffer so much. But now that you all know, don't blame me for being too cruel."