482 : Parents concerns

In the devil world, during this time, it is all a light. Now who does not know, the emperor and the queen will soon be married! Now the whole devil world is celebrating this thing. Everyone is happy.

In the hall of the demon, it is no longer boring in the past, and the big red ribbons are hung everywhere, which looks extraordinarily festive. Everyone inside has a smile on his face and looks very happy.

As for other people from all walks of life, they have come to the devil world. This time, they came here to give the Emperor and the Queen's big wedding. Although everyone knows the identity of Murong, but in fact, the emperor and her still have not held a big marriage. However, even if this is the case, no one dares to look down on Murong.

This time, I can come to the Devil's Circle to congratulate people. It is a great honor for people from all walks of life. You must know that the last happy event in the devil world is no longer known as the time when the emperor was enthroned thousands of years ago. For so many years, the devil has not had a happy event. This time the big marriage is so grand, it can be seen that the emperor pays attention to this queen.

Each interface comes from the authority of the interface. You know, this is the big wedding between the emperor and the queen. They dare not send a person to the wedding.

Because of the arrival of people from all walks of life, the devil world is also very lively. However, at the same time, the defense of the devil is more strict. After all, this demonic emperor and the queen are not trivial, and absolutely no mistakes are allowed.

Since this time, Murong has still lived in the temple. These rules, no matter whether it is her or Huangfu, are not at all concerned about the rules that couples can't meet before they get married. Now the two are still living together every day.

At this time, in the garden of the magic hall, Murong pours and Murong Xizhao, Chen Ruoshui is drinking tea. Since this time, they have not lived in the magic hall, but bought a house outside the magic hall. Of course, this is not the meaning of Murong's face, but the couple wants to do so.

They are more accustomed to living outside than living in the temple. However, every day they will come to the magic hall to accompany their daughter.

Since Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui have been flying up, they have been received by Murong. It was at that time that they knew the true identity of Huangfu. It can be said that after knowing the true identity of Huangfu, their hearts are very shocked, and there are also many concerns.

Although at the beginning, they can see that the identity of Huangfu is not simple. However, they can't guess how it is. The emperor is actually the devil of the devil world, and it is as powerful as the upper bound. Although Huangfu and Murong are about to get married, their hearts are not at all. Because if the emperor bullies bully Murong in the future, then they just want to seek justice for Murong, I am afraid there is no way!

"Hey, mother, if you have any concerns in your heart, let's say it!" Murong looked at Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui sitting across from him. He smiled and said, "Do you still need to cover each other? Do you cover up?"

She can see that since this time, Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui are not happy, and they seem to have some concerns and concerns. She also understands that these concerns and concerns are directed at her.

However, the two did not say, she can only pretend not to know. However, now the wedding period is getting closer, she thinks that some words, it is better to say clearly.

After hearing the words of Murong, Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui looked at each other.

Afterwards, Murong Xi looked at Murong and looked at it. After considering it, he began to open his mouth. "Looking at you, do you really want to be clear? Huangfu is such an identity. If you marry him, it will never be easy in the future." of."