413 : Road Accident

After hearing this news, God innocently, after meditation for a while, went straight into the inner hall, inside is a handsome man in a gray coat. He is sitting cross-legged and seems to be practicing. After seeing someone coming in, he opened his eyes directly.

If Murong is here, I will definitely recognize the man in front of me. Because this man is not someone else, it is a rotor that has not been seen for a long time.

After seeing the rotor, God did not have a trace of God's Lord. Instead, he looked very amiable. He smiled and said, "Guide, are you practicing?"

He is not at all clear about the origins of this spine. It was only on that day that the spine suddenly appeared in front of him. He had not had time to think carefully and was shocked by the words of the other party. Because the other party directly asked him a word, asked him if he wanted to take power from Ni Yunya.

When he heard this sentence, he thought he had got it wrong. After determining that he had not heard the mistake, his first first reaction was taboo. Although he did not know who the other person was, but the other party dared to appear in front of him in such a silent way, which made him feel terrible.

However, next, the other party's words are very attractive to him. Because, the other party said, will help him to take power from Ni Yunya's hands. Originally, he was dubious about the other party.

For so many years, although he is Ni Yunya's embarrassment, he is very clear about Ni Yunya's ability. Although he now has a little power with the threat of Ni Yunya. However, he will not look down on Ni Yunya. Now there is a person on the end, saying that he is going to help him. He can't believe it so easily.

However, the next behavior of the other party is really beyond his expectation. With the help of the other side, he took a lot of power from Ni Yunya's hand. Even now, there is already a tendency to compete with Ni Yunya in the vague agreement.

For this reason, his heart is very dependent on each other. However, at the same time his heart is even more taboo. Because from beginning to end, he does not know what the true identity of the other party is. He only knows that the other party is called a spine.

"God Lord." Compared with God's innocent closeness, the reaction of the rotor is a bit cold. "I don't know why God came here at this moment, for what reason?"

The reason why the rotor came to the realm of the gods was because of the command, to disturb the water of the gods.

"The whirlwind doesn't know." God said with a smile. "In the recent period, Ni Yunya has begun to recruit new Guardian. I really can't see what she really wants to do. I am worried." She did this, did she want to recruit more power and then deal with me?"

Although he has a lot more power in his hands, his reputation in the realm of the gods is still not as high as Ni Yunya. If something really happens, those who support it will definitely be Ni Yunya, not his God. I don't know what Ni Yunya is playing now.

After hearing the innocent words of God, the eyes of the rotor flashed a trace of impatience, but the expression on his face did not change. "The Lord of God does not have to worry, Ni Yunya did this because the twelve holy guards Almost all the troops were wiped out, and now there is only one left. She is naturally eager to recruit and buy horses."

"What?" After hearing the rotor, God was innocent and shocked. "Is it true that you are talking about it?"

If this thing is true, then for him, it is really a big good news! You must know that the twelve holy guards, but Ni Yunya's a big helper. If there is no such twelve holy guards, then Ni Yunya is like cutting an arm.