384 : Walk together

Even the nightmare is so angry that there are so many smokes, but there are so many people here, she is also embarrassed to get angry like this, so she can only swallow all the resentment against Murong.

After some inventory, Murong leaned down to determine the number, and then nodded with satisfaction, "very good, no less."

Looking at the appearance of Murong's face, even the nightmare bite the teeth, can swallow the anger of the heart.

Sun Lei and others on the side saw such a situation, and no one went forward to say anything. Although it seems that this woman's behavior is very bad. But people just saved them, and this thing was even a nightmare mistake. If it weren’t for the words that the nightmare said before, people might not do such a thing.

"This girl, we have not introduced ourselves!" At this time, Sun Lei stepped forward and smiled and said, "My name is Sun Lei. They are Chu Linxing, Pang Yuansheng, Zhu He, and There are even nightmares. We are all students of Xianyuan College. This time it happened to be in this forest."

In addition to even the nightmare, everyone nodded to the face of Murong.

"Hello, my name is Murong." After hearing Sun Lei's words, Murong smiled and nodded. Then he said, "Xianyuan College? Does that mean that this is the fairyland?"

"Yes, it's a fairyland here." Chu Lin took a step forward and smiled and nodded. Then she said, "Let's face, you just flew here!"

Chu Linxing was originally a very outgoing person, especially since she had just saved her life. Her impression of Murong's face is very good, so there will be an impulse to get close.

"Yes." Murong nodded and nodded. "I just flew up to the upper bound. I just didn't expect it to be trapped in this forest."

"It turned out to be just flying up!" Even when the nightmare looked at Murong, there was a trace of disdain in his eyes. When he spoke, his tone was also yin and yang. "No wonder it seems that I don’t know anything! I don’t know the fairyland here, it’s really the soil bun from the lower bound."

In fact, there are so many interfaces in the upper bound, there are so many people, it is impossible for each one to fly up. Many of them are born in the upper bound, and both parents are upper bounds. These people born in the upper bound, have still had the foundation for the restoration of their birth. This advantage is much larger than that of the lower bound.

You must know that those who are born in the lower bounds can be cultivated. Under normal circumstances, they must be cultivated for decades to be able to reach the foundation period. However, people who are on the upper bound have such a repair at birth. Moreover, because the resources of the upper bound are much richer than the lower bounds, these people's cultivation speed is much faster than the lower bound. Of course, if the people in the upper bounds have no way to cultivate to the cultivation of the immortals, they will fall.

However, even in this case, the people in the upper bounds will have a feeling of being above when they see the people in the lower bounds.

Even when the dream came out, the atmosphere suddenly became awkward. People have just saved them, but now they even say such things, it is too bad.

For a time, everyone has some opinions on even the nightmare. In the past, because even the nightmare was beautiful and well-born, everyone had some admiration for her. However, from the many things that happened today, they feel that their previous eyes are embarrassing. How can they like such a person?

After hearing the words of the nightmare, Murong was not angry. She smiled and nodded. "You are right. I don't know anything. After all, I came here first! But you are such a fairyland." Isn't it better than repairing it for me?"