393 : Bid farewell

"The saint, isn't something happening?" After seeing such a situation, a waitress who stood on the side looked at it with vigilance and said, "Do you need slaves to come in?"

"No need." The beautiful woman who had been resting on the beautiful couch was up, and the move was endless.

But at this time her face was a cold, and the looming killing of the eyes had not disappeared.

After seeing such a situation, the maids who waited on the side, though confused in their hearts, did not say anything.

However, at that time, the beautiful woman who was called the saint was caught in a meditation. She also thought that in addition to herself, there is no one in the world who can do it. She can be sure that her feelings are not wrong, but she does not know where the person is hiding. But no matter who she is, she will not allow the other party to continue to live in this world.

When I think of this, the beautiful woman’s eyes flashed a sharp light, and then she said, “Now, I will call in the twelve holy guards.”

"Yes, the saint."

On the other side, Murong’s face is completely ignorant of what happened here. She has summoned the emerald vine at this time. The emerald vine is like a child who loves to be spoiled. He has been playing around and seems to have no violent temptation before.

The emperor on the side looked at Murong’s face in the face of his hand, and his eyes flashed a little dissatisfaction. He didn't know when Yan Er got this thing, but he really was very uncomfortable with this thing. However, it is a magic vine, which has attracted so much attention from Yan's. It is really annoying.

At this time, the emerald vine, which was pleasing to the face of Murong, seemed to feel a danger. It could not help but fight a cold war, and then recovered its own vines.

Murong’s face was also like what he had sensed. He glanced at Huangfu and had a glimpse of his eyes.

In the face of Murong’s eyes, the Emperor’s guilty conscience is still a matter of course, as if nothing happened.

Murong looked funny and laughed. However, she didn’t say anything any more. She just glanced at the dreams and even the nightmare. The eyes were quiet. When I looked at these two people, there was no ups and downs, just like just watching. A look at a dead person.

I don't know why, when I saw Murong's calm eyes, even the dreams and even the nightmare could not help but raise a sense of fear from the bottom of my heart. It's like what is going to happen.

"What do you want to do?" Even Mengshang didn't know what was going on, and he was afraid of Murong's face like a little girl. "I warn you, don't act rashly."

"Humph."

Murong sneered and sneered, then directly directed the emerald vine, attacking the past with even the nightmare.

Even before the nightmare, I saw the power of the emerald vine. She was watching her partner with her, and was killed by this strange vine. Now I see this vine flying towards myself, she wants to escape. However, because of the recent incident, she has been seriously injured, let alone avoiding it, and even stepping back, she has already moved.

In the end, the vines of the emerald vine are like a sharp knife, and they stab directly toward Dan Tian, ​​who even dreams.

Even the big eyes of the nightmare, the eyes are full of fear, but they can't stop the attack of the magic vine. Until the moment of death, there was a fear of change in her eyes, and there was no way to close it.

"Ah--" Some people who are more courageous can't help but yell.

The vines passed directly through the nightmare of Dantian, and then they pulled out. What is amazing is that there is no trace of blood on the vine.