448 : Divine Turmoil

Fifty years later -

Devil world, inside the magic hall, Murong pours a blue dress, still beautiful and moving. However, if she noticed the momentum in her body, she could clearly feel that although it was only five years, she had already been her 50 years ago.

Open your eyes, and the bright eyes of the stars are blooming. Murong pours his lips and smiles, feeling the flow of his own body, and his face looks relaxed and happy.

For fifty years, for the average person, it may have been more than half of the life, but for the immortal, it is just a moment.

In the past 50 years, Murong has once left the Devil World twice, all looking for fire. Since the discovery of the Flame of the Sea, they have once again found the eighth-ranked Suzaku Heart and the ninth-ranked Hellfire. However, these two kinds of fires are found in other interfaces of the lower bound.

There are already eight kinds of ten kinds of fires in her hands. As for the last two remaining, they have almost searched the entire lower bound, but they have not been able to find it.

In addition to the two to leave to recover the fire, Murong pours other time to stay in the magic hall to practice. But for fifty years, she has absorbed most of the mystery that was given to her in the early months. Now her cultivation has entered the level of Xianjun.

Although it is not comparable to Ni Yunya for the time being, it is necessary to catch up with Ni Yunya, if it is just around the corner. Moreover, now she, although she can't beat Ni Yunya, but if she really confronts Ni Yunya, she still has a way to retreat.

It can be said that in the past 50 years, her life in the devil world can be said to be calm. Even Ni Yunya has never looked for her trouble.

Of course, this may also be because Ni Yunya has not taken care of her.

Soon after Ni Yunya and God’s innocent marriage, the gods began to mess up. Ni Yunya began to secretly plan and want to regain the power of the realm. However, after the demon world was stalking from it, when Ni Yunya was not ready for everything, he was already revealed to God without knowing it.

After God knows nothing, nature immediately made a counterattack and defense.

Just after that, Ni Yunya immediately moved back to the temple to live. A couple who are married soon, it is almost necessary to part ways. It is also because of this that it has caused a lot of influence in the realm of the gods. At least a lot of people are still somewhat dissatisfied with this approach.

After the old stubbornness of the gods knows these things, it is natural to find a way to fish in the water and want to get benefits.

However, they did not take long to be defeated by Ni Yunya and God innocent.

Of course, the alliance time between the two is very short, not even ten years. After eliminating other factors, the two stood again in a hostile position.

On the other side of the demon world, because of the grievances between Ni and Ya Yun, I have been secretly supporting God innocent.

It can be said that the realm of the gods can now be described as a word, that is chaos.

However, no matter how much turmoil there is in the realm of the gods, it is not important for Murong to look down. She has been concentrating on cultivation.

"Yan Er." Huangfu walked into the dormitory and saw the Murong who was in a daze, and his eyes turned to tenderness. "Is it just finished?"

"Yeah." Murong leaned up and greeted him. He smiled and said, "In the past two days, your affairs seem to be a bit too much! Is there something going on in the gods?"