392 : Guilt

The coming people are the emperor and Murong.

The emperor's body is a mysterious cloak, and the face is condensed, and the body is exuding a high-spirited atmosphere. Murong’s face is a rare white dress with a beautiful face. The two stood together, but they seemed so matched.

Seeing the appearance of Huangfu, Lian Weiyi’s face is already slowly vigilant. Before, he always heard the power of Huangfu from the mouth of Mengmeng. However, now when he really faced the imperial concubine, he discovered that even before that, even the dream dress was not exaggerated.

This mysterious man has a breath of independence. In this breath, his only feeling is surrender. In front of this man, he felt that he had no room for rebellion. It was like if the other party really wanted to kill himself, then he would have no way to fight back.

Now, for such a man, he does not know whether they even have a home to fight back.

"There are a lot of people here!" Murong smirked and smiled. "This big squad, it won't be specially designed to greet us! If it is, then I am really flattered." what!"

At a glance, she can see that even the big squad of the family is just waiting for her and her appearance! However, this is not to greet, but to fight against it!

"Two adults." Lian Weiyi stepped forward and bowed to the emperor and Murong with respect and respectfulness. "I know, before, between my two granddaughters and the two There have been some contradictions. We are very sorry about this. We also have great sincerity to want to resolve these misunderstandings with the two, and ask the two to exalt their hands."

Before he saw Huangfu, there might be a trace of luck in his heart, because with the power of his family, he could escape this robbery. But now the appearance of Huangfu, the luck of his heart has disappeared. He always felt that if it was really done today, it would be difficult to keep even the family. He definitely does not allow the family to become degraded in his hands.

Seeing that the owner puts his posture so low, in fact, many people in the hall are not convinced. However, under the pressure of Huangfu, it was impossible to say a word.

"Are you ready to accept the punishment?" Huangfu even did not even look at Weiyi Yi. "I have given you the opportunity. So, now is your chance to accept punishment."

After hearing the emperor’s unrequited words, Lian Weiyi bit his teeth and said, “Don’t ask your name to be surnamed? If you want to ask us to sin, we should let us know which one is offended. An adult!"

He has never seen such a master who does not enter the oil and salt. For a time, he didn't know what to do. However, no matter what, he must keep his family.

"My name, you are not qualified to know." Huangfu looked at Lian Weiyi coldly, and there was no feeling in his tone. He seems to be watching Lian Weiyi, but it seems that there is no such person at all.

Indeed, even the family is just a small family in this fairy world. Even if such a family is in the fairy world, it is a very powerful existence, but in the eyes of Huangfu, it is just a kind of ant-like existence.

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Lian Weiyi was angered. He bit his teeth and said, "Two, I know, this time, it was the fault of my two granddaughters. However, this thing, we are not even aware of the family. As long as the two no longer pursue this I am willing to hand over the culprit to the two parties."

Huangfu has not yet opened, and Murong’s face is already a look of interest. Her mouth smirked and her eyes turned. Suddenly she said, “You mean, you are willing to Do you even have a dream come out?"