502 : Investigation results

Indeed, the three people are just acting for others to see, just not really.

Huangfu patted Murong’s shoulder and said, “What should Yan’s plan to do next?”

"When I get the information that the private detective gave us, let me have a look!" Murong’s mouth twitched with a cold arc. "Actually, to be honest, how are they doing, and I am not too big." The relationship. However, I absolutely do not allow them to use everything I used to make a profit."

From the words I heard in the cemetery before, she probably guessed that during the time of the year, the few people in the family had not used the reputation and connections that she had left behind. She is not a generous person, she will let those who killed her, and trample on her reputation.

"Well, I will listen to you." Huangfu’s tone was a bit of a distress. "Since you have made a decision, don't think so much. Isn't it a rare return to the world? You don't take me. Go out and have a good time in this world?"

"That is of course." Murong nodded and nodded. The little face was also dyed with a hint of excitement. "Hey, in this world, there are lots of fun things, we must go to play." Fan. But—"

When it comes to this, there is a trace of embarrassment on the face of Murong’s face. "Will there be something in the devil world?"

Although she has arranged all the things in the devil world, she still has some concerns.

"There will be nothing in the Devil world. I have arranged all the things." Huangfu shook his head. "And, although it is in this world, it can still be connected with the Devil. If it really When something big happens, the Devil will contact us right away."

"That's good." Murong nodded and smiled. "There are still a lot of fun places here. Hey, let's say, we don't seem to have a date! It's better to go out for a date tomorrow!"

"Dating?" Huangfu was somewhat confused.

Although he has adapted to many things in this world. But some strange words, he still does not understand what it means.

"Dating is that we both go out to play!" Murong said with a smile and said, "This is a good way to improve the relationship between the two!"

"The feelings of the two of us are already very good." Huang Fu's tone is full of a tough attitude.

"That is of course." Murong nodded and then pulled the emperor and said, "Sure, I still want to date you."

"I am listening to you." Huang Fu's tone is full of pets.

In the early morning of the next day, Murong looked at the emperor and got up, and then they put on a couple's casual wear, and then set off.

Huang Fu said that he was very satisfied with the love suit worn by the two today. Because this will make people see, they know that they are a pair.

Soon, Murong leaned and took Huangfu to leave the hotel. The two drove directly to the largest mall in B. The two first used breakfast and then went to the movies.

For watching movies, Huangfu is still the first time. Although there are some novelties, there is still no way to bring him too much interest. Compared to the movie, he is obviously more interested in the face of Murong sitting next to him. Therefore, when watching a movie, his attention is almost always on the face of Murong.

Murong also naturally noticed the hot eyes of Huangfu. However, she did not say anything, but from time to time she looked at the imperial concubine sitting on the side.

In this day's time, Murong is really going to take the date to the end. After watching the movie, the two went shopping again, and then went to the amusement park in the afternoon.