431 : Misunderstanding

This pair of men and women, the face is exquisite, can be said to be male Jun, female pretty. However, the most attractive attention is not the peerless face of the two men, but the independence of the two. That kind of genius, I am afraid that there are few people in this upper bound.

Bai Haotian originally felt that the appearance of himself and his sister was already exquisite. To say that in all the interface, the most handsome men and women, it must be the demon world. Can be turned into a humanoid waist, no one is ugly. Even if it looks ordinary, it will look better than other people.

The appearance of his sister Bai Xuexin is in the demon world, and it is already a leader. But the two people in front of us are obviously better. If you haven’t seen these two people in the demon world, and they don’t have any demon in them, he has to wonder if they have two fairy tales in their demon world.

Seeing that Bai Haotian’s eyes have been falling on them, Huangfu’s face is not very good. Because of this, the temperature around him dropped at least several degrees, so that people around could not help but fight a cold war.

Bai Haotian was naturally frozen by this sudden chill, and immediately returned to God. Then he arched his hand toward the two and said, "Two, there are some things that I want to discuss with the two, no. Do you know if it is feasible?"

"Oh, is this your sincerity?" Murong looked at the guards around him with a satirical smile on his face. "Do you want to discuss this? Or do you want to coerce?"

"You don't want to shame your face." The white snow heart on the side also came back to this time. She glanced at her face and looked at it with disdain. "Who do you think you are? We can be here." Discussing with you is already giving you a face."

Same-sex repelling, this truth, no matter when it is, is very applicable.

Bai Xuexin saw the first sight of Murong's face, that is, she did not like this woman. It should be said that she does not like any woman who is more beautiful than her. Her first beauty in the demon world, but now just came to the realm of the gods, she saw a woman who is even more beautiful than her. How can this make her heart not repel?

Especially now that this woman is standing next to such a good man, which makes her feel even more uncomfortable.

"Then you don't need to give us face." Murong shrugged his shoulders and shouted attentively. "We don't need you to give face. And, I don't think there is anything to say between us."

"You--" Seeing the attitude of Murong's face, the dissatisfaction of Bai Xuexin's heart is accumulated to the extreme.

She has always been the arrogant woman of heaven, and no one has dared to talk to her like this. Now a woman in a fairyland in the district dares to talk to her like this, it is simply tired.

Thinking of this, she took a step forward and wanted to give Murong a lesson. However, she had just stepped out and was stopped by people. She was very dissatisfied when she saw the person who stopped her. "Brother, what are you doing?"

"Snow heart, no noise." There is a hint of warning in the tone of Bai Yutian. "Don't forget where it is. You can't let you do anything here."

Usually in the demon world, he can condone the snow heart, but not here. This is not a demon world, it is a god. There are many people from all interfaces now. Moreover, those who can be invited to the wedding are all people with low status.

The two people are so good, the most likely is the interface to the wedding. It is definitely not a wise decision to offend people here.

Although the heart is very dissatisfied, but seeing his brother's serious look, Bai Xuexin did not dare to say anything.