514 : Encounter

After Murong left the box, she went straight back to the suite. However, just entering the suite, she received a phone call from the counter, saying that there was a woman who came and said she wanted to see her.

Huangfu looked at the face of the phone, and asked him to raise his eyebrows. He smiled and said, "It seems that you are still very busy!"

"I think so too." Murong leaned down and nodded. "Probably because I am really a failure to be a man! So there are too many people who have offended me. Now I have to come to me, I want to be busy." It’s hard!”

So, in fact, she is also very troublesome! I just called the counter and said that I didn’t want to see her. It’s just like Fang Xue who used to grab clothes in the clothing store. She can also guess what the purpose of Fang Ruxue is here. It’s a pity that she doesn’t have any good mood and Fang Ru Xue’s temper.

"So, Yan Er should not want to see that woman!" Huangfu saw the intention of Murong to look at her. "Would we still have to go out today?"

"I still can't go out." Murong tilted his head and shook his head. "Oh, or else, let's stay in the room and have a rest today!"

She thinks it is good to have two people staying in the suite, watching TV shows together, or doing other things. Today she doesn't want to go out.

After hearing Murong’s words, Huangfu’s mouth evoked a sinister smile. He nodded and looked at Murong’s face. He thought thoughtfully, “Yes, I think, stay in the room today. Inside, it is also very good."

Of course, the thoughts in his heart are absolutely different from the moments of admiration. He felt that the two people stayed in the room and doing some things between the couples was quite good. Before, did they not plan to have children? Then they naturally have to do more activities to have children.

Seeing the smug smile on the face of Huangfu, Murong couldn't help but fight a cold war. Her heart raised a feeling of being calculated. "Hey, are you planning something now?"

How does she always feel that the appearance of Huangfu is like a good intention?

"What do you think I am planning?" Huangfu naturally would not say what he thought in his heart. He spread his hands and said innocently. "What can I think? Or are you?" What is planned in my heart?"

"It's nothing."

Seeing Huangfu’s appearance, Murong’s face felt that she might have really thought more.

The eyes of Huangfu flashed a glimmer of light, and the corner of the mouth was filled with a smile of evil. It seems that he really can't be too proud, Yan is really too smart, or else it is easy to reveal flaws!

At this time, the side of the counter downstairs is like snow, and it will almost be blown up. Because she has already vaguely heard from the service staff's microphone what Murong said. When I heard the service staff said that Murong had no intention of seeing her at all, she really wanted to leave this way.

For a long time, as the lady of Fangshi International, those outside are polite to her. Now this Murong is just a doctor, but dare to take Joe with her here.

However, even if the heart is hateful, Fang Ruxue still has no courage to leave. She did not forget the words that Dad had said to her before. She doesn't think that Dad is saying anything. She is very sure that if she has no way to let this Murong pamper again to promise treatment, then she will be excluded from the will.

Therefore, even if there is more grievance in the mind, Fang Ruxue bit his teeth and then sat down on the sofa in the hall. She has no other way at the moment, the only thing she can do is to wait for the rabbit. She did not believe that Murong had never come out.