397 : Beat the python

Although the pain on the back was nothing, but it completely angered the python, it did not hesitate, and began to roll on the ground directly, trying to fall down Murong.

Murong also saw the purpose of the python, so she did not hesitate, jumped directly from the python's back, and then jumped directly behind the steps.

Just as she left her position, the python's tail hit the position directly. There was a big pit on the ground and a burst of dust was raised. It can be seen that if she did not escape the attack, the consequences can be imagined.

Murong was standing and looking at the python, his eyes filled with vigilance.

It is indeed different from the lower boundary. Although the python in front of it has not yet become a beast, the strength is already comparable to the beast. Her cultivation is probably worse than this python.

However, after confirming this fact, Murong couldn’t help but feel a little discouraged, but instead ignited endless fighting. If her current opponent is a weaker than her, there is no passion for fighting. If you want to be promoted, you must continue to grow in such a fierce battle.

It seems that I feel the battle of Murong’s face, and the python is angry. It feels that she is being underestimated and angry. “You are a despicable human being, this uncle wants you to look good. ""

After that, the python directly spit out a venom from his mouth and shot in the direction of Murong.

Feeling the danger, Murong quickly turned away to avoid. And the place she had just stood was already eroded by the venom.

Seeing such a situation, Murong's nose was moved, and the eyes flashed a little strangely, and then the war was more intense. She turned her backhand and suddenly had a sword in her hand. The bloodthirsty atmosphere suddenly spread in this four weeks.

Feeling the breath of the sword in the hands of Murong, the python’s original big eyes are full of caution. It can feel the danger of that breath, but it is absolutely not going to shrink, it will never lose to this humble person.

Soon, the python once again attacked the past toward Murong. Its tail was directly swayed, and the tip of the tail was hooked, and it was smashed directly toward Murong, and its mouth was also Constantly vomiting venom to Murong.

Faced with the wave of rapid and hot attacks of the python, Murong was fading. However, she is not a person who is standing and beating. While she is dodging, she also continually throws a sword light to attack the python.

The scales on the python were hard, but in the face of the attack of the scorpion sword, they were still marked with blood. However, the blood is not deep, but it still hurts the python.

After being crushed by Murong for the first time, the python had already developed taboos on the sword in Murong’s face. In the beginning, when faced with the attack of Murong, it still does not hide. However, I did not expect that Jianguang actually made a hole in his body.

However, for a moment, the python's body has already had a lot of holes, oozing blood, and the whole looks very embarrassing.

Murong’s face is not so good. The strength of the python is higher than her. While she is avoiding the attack of the python, she must continue to attack the python. Naturally, it seems to be a little powerless. Therefore, she also had a lot of scars on her body, and the clothes had already been stained with blood. However, it is only a few skin injuries, and it has not hurt the key.

The emperor on the side saw the blood of Murong's face, and the eyes were full of haze. When looking at the snake, it was cold.

At this point, one person and one snake are standing opposite each other, all looking at each other, the eyes are full of caution, it seems that they are also thinking about how to defeat each other.