449 : Was Recued

God has no pupils to enlarge the pupils, lips are slightly open, and the face is full of shock, "Ni Yunya, you want to kill me?"

Although it is a question, it is a time of innocence, but it is a positive tone, because he can already clearly feel the murderousness of Ni Yunya’s body. He knows that this time, Ni Yunya is not just talking about it, it is not a threat, but really wants to kill him.

"It’s hard, you think, should I keep you?" Ni Yunya’s eyes flashed a bit of sarcasm. "If you were a former person, you are willing to be a self-sufficient person, then I will not care for you. Unfortunately, God. Innocent, you are too contented."

Such an insatiable person, she really does not intend to stay. If you keep such a person, who knows, when will he bite himself again? She absolutely does not want to leave any evil for herself.

Looking at Ni Yunya, God bit his teeth innocently, and said angrily, "Ni Yunya, do you really think that you can kill me today? I tell you, even if I am dead, you don't want to have any Good days."

He will never ask for mercy from Ni Yunya. Even if Ni Yunya really wants to kill him today, he can never bow.

"No matter how miserable I am in the future, you have absolutely no chance to see it." Ni Yunya sneered and said, "Because, at that time, you have already disappeared, and it has already disappeared in this world."

"Ni Yunya, do you really think that if you kill me, can you sit firmly in the position of the saint?" God said with innocence, "You are just a so-called saint who has not been passed down." Only, one day, when the true saints appear, you will become mud on the ground."

After hearing the innocent words of God, Ni Yunya’s eyes flashed a hint of killing. Her tone was full of coldness, and she was willing to take it with her will. “In this goddom, there is a saint, I am enough. Who wants Shake my position, then you must die. Just like you."

She will eradicate all the stumbling blocks, whether it is the innocent **** in front of her, or the Murong who has the power of life, she will not let go. All those who hinder her must disappear.

Looking at the eyes full of killing, God couldn't help but laugh out loud, and his laughter carries a trace of madness. "Ni Yunya, look at your present appearance, where is there any gods? What about women? Now even if people outside see it, you should not be able to resist you as our holy saint!"

"God is innocent, dead to the end, your words are really much!" Ni Yunya flashed a trace of anger at the bottom, then directly swayed a mysterious force, and hit the innocent god, "since, then I am now Abolished you."

Feel that Ni Yunya did not have any mercy, almost exhausted all efforts, God's innocent face flashed a trace of horror, and then immediately reacted, and then directly sideways, can not escape Ni Yunya's attack. However, the place where he just stood has long been a mess. It can be seen that if he did not hide in the past, he must have been seriously injured now.

Seeing such a situation, the innocent eyes of God shone with a dark light. He can see that Ni Yunya is now eager to ask for his life.

In the absence of a blow, Ni Yunya did not give God any innocent calm time. Then, immediately before flying on the body, the hands of the mysterious force condensed into a small energy ball, and flew toward God. That kind of posture is like an iron heart that wants God's innocent life.

After God’s innocence had escaped, he immediately began to fight back.

In this way, God innocent and Ni Yunya struck inside the dormitory. Although the dormitory is large, it looks a lot smaller than the destructive power of the two when fighting. But for a moment, the beautiful and luxurious sleeping hall has become a ruin.