463 : True Heritage

Just as Ni Yunya was still trying to get rid of the enchantment, Murong had already come to an unknown place.

In fact, she does not know what is going on. At the beginning, she was originally on the grass with Huangfu, and there was nothing wrong with seeing it around. However, I did not expect that she suddenly felt a strong suction, it seems to be the same as taking her whole person away. She had no time to do anything, only to leave a sentence to Huangfu. When she regained her consciousness, she found herself in a completely strange place.

However, she did not know exactly where she was at the moment, because she found that she was surrounded by a white mist, and she could not see the environment.

However, although the surrounding environment could not be seen clearly, her heart did not feel any panic. Because I don't know why, here, she has a very familiar and comfortable feeling, just like the baby returns to the mother's arms.

Murong was standing there and began to release his own knowledge. But I don't know why, her knowledge here seems to be completely ineffective.

Because it is useless, Murong has not continued to waste his strength. She took back her own knowledge and then began to move forward. Of course, not only is she alone, but Xiao Bai is with her.

I don't know why, when she appeared in this place, Xiaobai was here. Of course, she also asked Xiao Bai, but the white is confused, as if nothing knows the same.

Murong’s face is constantly moving forward. Of course, she does not know which direction she is heading. Because she was surrounded by white, she didn’t know how far she had gone, or just kept spinning in place.

"Master, we are so aimless, really good?" Xiaobai, who had been kneeling on the shoulders of Murong's face, spoke at this time. "And, I don't know how long it will take."

"Hey, let's sit down first!" Murong looked at the image without worrying about it. He sat on the ground with his legs crossed. "White, you said, where are we now?"

Xiaobai’s own small claws, grabbed his head, and his eyes were full of confusion. “Master, I don’t know Yeah! However, I always feel that this place is very comfortable, I don’t feel any danger. very safe."

"Even if it is safe, but we can't stay here like this all the time!" Murong said helplessly. "Hey, it's still outside! I won't know where I am, I don't know if he will." What will happen."

"Master, you can rest assured." Xiaobai took it for granted. "Huangfu is not a normal person. He must know if you are safe. As long as you have nothing to do, he should not act rashly."

"While saying this, we still have to find a way to get out of here." Murong pouted and licked his mouth, reluctantly said, "I don't want to stay in this place at all."

"Hey--" Xiaobai long sighed. "Master, I don't know where it is? I don't know how to go out!"

Seeing that I can't find a way out, I don't know what I should do. Murong began to practice on the cross-legged. Anyway, this place, she does not know what to do, it is better to stay here to practice!

When I saw that Murong had begun to cultivate, Xiaobai could only quietly lie on the side and watched Murong pour in cultivation.

I don't know how long it took, and suddenly there was a soft sigh. "Hey, you are so upset."

Suddenly, the sound of Murong, who was still practicing, immediately woke up. She stood up and watched it in a circle. "Who is this?"

Although the other party did not show any hostility, she did not dare to have a slight negligence. Now she doesn't even know where she is. Naturally, she must be vigilant at all times.