409 : Yayi Ru

After Huangfu reached out and touched the hair of Murong's face, he smiled and said, "Is this child wanting to leave?"

"Yeah!" Murong nodded and nodded. "This fairyland thing will soon end. And, to really say it, this thing has nothing to do with us. But it is because we are I’ve been involved, so I’ll stay here all the time.”

"Whenever you want to leave, you can." Huangfu said softly. "However, after so many things, do you have to rest for a few days before leaving?"

"No need." Murong tilted his head and continued to open his mouth. "Hey, you know it too. I haven't suffered any harm, and I have been blessed in disguise. I have to get such a big improvement. What else do I need to rest?" !"

"That two days later, we will leave here." Huangfu looked at Murong and said, "I will take you to other places to see it."

"Good!" Murong nodded and smiled with a big smile on his face.

Early the next morning, Xian Lang went to the door to ask for it. Although this is the fairyland, he is the master of this fairyland, but in front of the imperial concubine, he can't count anything. Moreover, the most important thing is that this time, because of the help of Huangfu, he has already died.

However, when Xian Lang came to see him, Huangfu had not yet got up. To be precise, Murong has not yet woken up. Huangfu does not need to rest, only Murong has always maintained this habit. The emperor is naturally accompanied by the emperor every day.

As for Xianlang, it is natural to wait outside the door, and there is no trace of complaints.

After Murong’s face woke up, she heard that Xianlang had been waiting outside for a long time. She was shocked and then glanced at Huangfu. “You are really, someone is coming, why are you not? Wake me up early!"

"Let him wait." Huangfu shouted back in disregard.

After hearing Huangfu’s answer, Murong was speechless and speechless. However, she also knows that according to the identity of Huangfu, even if Xianrang is waiting there, Xianlang will never dare to have any opinions.

After Murong was smeared and washed, Huangfu insisted on using Xianyu, who had seen breakfast.

Sitting on the main seat in the temple, looking at the Xianlang who walked in slowly, Murong’s face could not help but flash a glimpse. She thought it was embarrassing to think that she had let her family wait so long.

However, it is clear that Xianlang did not have any dissatisfaction with this. After he came in, he went straight to the emperor and then stood there, and even stood there, not even sitting down, and his expression was particularly respectful.

Facing the humility of Xianlang, Huangfu looked at him faintly, and then introduced Murong directly. "This is the wife of the deity, and the queen of the devil."

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong was a bit surprised, but she did not expect that Huangfu would introduce her like this. However, she would not open her mouth, but instead nodded to Xianlang and greeted her.

After hearing the introduction of Huangfu, Xianlang was shocked. He knew that the relationship between the woman and the emperor was very close, but never thought that it would be a queen. He always thought that this woman was just a favorite of the Emperor.

However, now that the Emperor is in front of him, acknowledging the identity of this woman, it is equivalent to acknowledging the identity of the woman before the entire interface. The identity of the devil is completely different from that of the favorite, and it is equivalent to standing in the presence of the emperor.