383 : Want to pay

Even the nightmare of the nightmare disappeared directly before it reached the white corps. Then, the little white **** raised his paws and gently swung a bit toward the front. Even the nightmare seemed to be attacked. He stepped back two steps, then he squatted down and grabbed his chest. It seemed to be affected. What hurts the same.

Even the nightmare was there, there was a pain in the chest, and she could even feel a sweetness pouring into her throat. She abolished a lot of effort and swallowed that sweetness. When she looked up again and looked at the opposite white corps, she had already lost her previous contempt and replaced it with full taboos.

Others may just see her hurt, but only she will know that her injuries are multiple. She never thought about it. It seems that such a small white scorpion that is so weak and deceivable can still have such lethality. And she can feel that this little white scorpion is very easy when dealing with her, and is not serious.

If this little white group is serious, she does not know if she can still escape this robbery.

Xiaobai looked at the nightmare coldly and said, "I have already said it when I first. Without the permission of the master, you are not allowed to leave."

Looking at Xiaobai's indifference, even the nightmare never dared to say anything. She feels that if she wants to say anything, I am afraid that it will really make this little white gang angry, and no one can save her.

Seeing such a situation change, others are very unbelievable. However, after this time, everyone has seen one thing clearly, that is, this little white group is absolutely not so simple on the surface.

Soon, everyone's attention was all returned to the fight between Murong and Yan Cui.

Although it didn't take much time, the fight between Murong's face and the emerald vine has already entered a fever. However, it can be clearly seen that the disadvantage is the emerald vine. The regeneration speed of the green vine is very fast, and almost tens of thousands of pieces have attacked the past with the face of Murong. However, Murong was not a fuel-efficient lamp. She constantly waved the sword in her hand and slashed the emerald vine.

As time went by, the emerald vines had already retired. It has now generated a touch of intelligence, and naturally it can be felt that Murong is not the person it can beat. So, now it has the meaning of retreating.

Soon, all the vines were all drilled into the soil again. The speed is so fast that everyone can almost react.

Seeing such a situation, Chu Linxing and others could not help but start cheering. Even Sun Lei, who has always been calm, has a bright smile on his face. They thought they were going to die here today, but they didn't expect that they could escape.

However, unlike them, Murong’s mood is not good. At the beginning of her life, she was not only trying to defeat the emerald vine, but what she wanted to do was to recover the emerald vine. This emerald vine is a good thing. Since it is encountered, there is absolutely no reason to give up.

Therefore, she did not have any fallacies. At the moment when the vine disappeared, she immediately released her knowledge, followed the direction of the green vine, and flew past.

Sun Lei was surprised to see such a move by Murong. He stepped forward and wanted to scream Murong, but he was stopped by Xiaobai.

"You don't want to go up." Xiaobai stopped in front of Sun Lei and said unceremoniously, "You will go up at this time and only add chaos to your host. Waiting for the master to come back."

"But that's too dangerous." Sun Lei frowned. "Since the monster has been defeated, there is no need to continue to chase it down. It's poor to chase. The girl's approach is very dangerous."