410 : Encounter Tracking

When I heard the plain words of Murong's face, Yayiru's face suddenly became pale. I have to say that this is indeed embarrassing for her.

However, she quickly recovered, and then she looked up and looked at Murong again, with a firm look in her eyes. "I know that in your capacity, there will be a lot of people around you. But I also have myself. The ability of others is not comparable to others. As long as you are willing to leave me with me, I promise that you will not regret it."

She is very clear that only if she has value, Murong will leave her to her side.

"Oh, isn't it?" After hearing the words of Yayiru, Murong had a little more interest in it. "Tell, let me tell you, do you have any skills that others don't have?"

"The formation method, I am very talented in the formation." Yayiru did not have any reservations, he gave up his own cards. "I am proficient in all kinds of formations. Our family generations are all research." The law, my father Chen said, my talent in the formation is the highest in our family for thousands of years."

After hearing the words of Yayiru, Murong’s interest in the eyes was even stronger. She really didn't think that Yayiru, who didn't seem to have much attack power, was actually proficient in the formation. However, if this Yayiru is true, it is not impossible to leave such a person.

In terms of formation, she is only slightly sloppy, but she is very powerful in the formation.

After Murong’s eyes turned round, he smiled and said, “Ya Yiru, I am really curious about you now. Who are you?”

The identity of this Yayiru is indeed mysterious. I have been hiding my own cultivation before, and now I suddenly come to the door, hoping to use her power to avenge. Moreover, this Yayiru does not seem to be a general practitioner, but instead looks like a big family lady.

After hearing the words of Murong, Yayiru fell into a silence. She didn't know if she should tell everything. Also, she is not sure whether the people in front of us are credible.

Seeing the appearance of Yayiru struggle, Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and smirked and said, "Yiyiru, since you have come to me now, you should say things locally! I don't like it. Play a guessing game with you here. If you think I am not trustworthy, then you can go back."

It is now that Yayi Ru hopes to stay with her, rather than she hopes that Yayiru can stay, it is totally different concepts. Although she is very interested in Yayiru, if she does not confess, she will never leave such a person with her.

After hearing the words of Murong, Yan Yaru was a little anxious. After thinking about it, she still spoke. "In fact, I am not a fairy, I am a god."

"You are a man of the realm?" Murong's eyes flashed a little strangely. "How come you are in the fairy world?"

Generally speaking, people in the realm of the world do not want to come to the fairy world. Compared with the realm of the gods, the fairy world is really much weaker. The people of the immortal world are desperately practicing, hoping that one day they can reach the realm of the gods. I have never heard of anyone who came to the fairy world from the realm of God. Is it -

"Your enemy is the person of the gods, and his power is very strong." Murong sighed affirmatively.

Only for this reason can we explain these behaviors of Yayiru. Moreover, Yayiru begged for their help. To put it bluntly, it was to see the identity of Huangfu.

Yayiru suddenly looked up. After seeing the trace of Murong’s face, she smiled bitterly and then nodded. “Yes, you guessed it right, my enemy is the fairyland. And she has a high weight, I can't help her at all."