451 : Leave temporarily

He doesn't know if he is dead, but will the dead still feel pain?

Trying to open up the seemingly heavy eyelids, it is a completely strange environment. God has no way to figure out where he is at the moment.

However, he can be sure that it is absolutely not dead. However, he did not know who saved him.

Yes, he can be sure that someone saved him. Ni Yunya has killed him, it is very obvious. Therefore, Ni Yunya will never let him go. Especially at the last blow, Ni Yunya used all her strength and did not intend to leave him any vitality.

God did not try to see the environment around him, and finally found a figure not far away. It was a girl. He couldn’t help but say, "You are-"

The hoarse voice is not as magnetic as it used to be. Instead, it has a rough, frosted feel that makes people feel uncomfortable.

At the same time as the opening, God feels that there is a burst of dryness and slight tingling in his throat. It's like havingn't talked for a long time, lacking a kind of lubrication.

"you're awake."

Seeing that God is innocent and finally woke up, Yayiru’s face flashed a hint of surprise, she quickly poured a glass of water, then went back to the bed, carefully took the innocent to God, and began to feed God innocent Drink water.

The throat that was already dry, after getting the moisture of the water, feels much more comfortable. The innocent spirit of God has also recovered. He began to look at the surrounding environment. "Where is it here?"

"This is the devil world." Yayi Ru chuckled and said, "You are here in the devil world."

"What? Devil?" Obviously such an answer is not within the scope of God's innocence. He has widened his eyes and his eyes are shocked. "How can I be here? Who are you? You saved me." ?"

A series of questions are expressing the shock of God's innocence at this time. He thought about many possibilities, but he never thought about it. He would be here in the devil world. He and the Devil have no intersection at all. Even the last time I met the demons of the Devil World, it was already fifty years ago. At that time, he was still seen in the innocent marriage with God.

Moreover, even then, there was not much intersection between him and the devil.

"I know that you have a lot of questions to ask in your heart, but now these are not important, aren't you?" Yayi Ru looked at God innocently and smiled and said, "You have been seriously injured, now the most important Is to fix the injury first."

"Who are you?" God looked at Yayiru with a blind eye. "Why am I here in the Devil?"

Although it is very likely that the woman in front of me saved him, but God is innocent, there is no way to really feel at ease. At this time, he has already had some grass and trees. He can't believe anyone.

In the face of God’s innocent questioning, Yayiru was not angry. She shook her head with a smile and then said, “If I really want to harm you, I will not save you back. I know that you are now I don't trust me either, but if you know that I won't hurt you, then you can."

"Some things, I don't want to tell you, it's just too complicated. Now you, the most important thing is healing, and you can't be too worried. So you should take a break! Wait a few days, your body is better. Now, let me tell you the ins and outs of things!"

When I heard the words of Yayiru, I saw the sincerity of Yayiru’s face, and God’s innocence stopped asking. Indeed, he suspects the person in front of him, but he also knows that the person in front of him will not hurt him. At least it won't hurt him now. As for the things he wants to know, you should know soon!