478 : Finale 2

The soldiers in the two circles seem to be completely different. The soldiers of the Devils, each of them are majestic and full of war. However, on the contrary, the soldiers of the Divine Realm seem to be inferior, and even the vagueness of the covenant is accompanied by a sigh of anger.

The war has not yet begun, and it seems that the results can be seen.

Ni Yunya looked at the face of Murong, and she hated it. Since this day, the army of the gods has been losing ground. Although the heart is not willing to admit it, but for the last battle of today, her heart is not bottom. She can see that the difference between the army of the gods and the demon world is too great.

She did not expect it at all. Murong’s face was really for a Yuan, and she decided to send troops. Moreover, before she proposed to let the Yuan away, Murong was not moved. She really didn't know what Murong was thinking about in her heart.

When Ni Yunya looked at herself, Murong looked at Ni Yunya, who was standing opposite, her face with a light smile. She and Ni Yunya have been hostile for so long, and this is the first time that the two people’s grievances have been placed on the table. However, this time, it is also a knot between them!

At this time, Ni Yunya stepped forward and looked at the face of Murong, who was standing opposite. He opened his mouth. "Murong pours out, do you really intend to fight with our gods like this? You are not afraid of being affected by other circles." The ridicule of the people? I laughed at you, the devil is bullying."

Murong pours a smile, "Ni Yunya, what do you do yourself, you know."

Saying, she looked at the soldiers of all the gods who stood behind Ni Yunya and continued to speak. "Let's take a look at your saint! If it is not because of her own privacy, take me away." Master, want to threaten me. Now this war between the gods and the devil is impossible to start."

Those who are in the realm of the gods, after hearing such words from Murong, look at it again, the eyes are full of complexity. They have already heard about the cause of this war. Although no one has put this matter on the table, everyone knows it well.

Of course, for such things, their hearts are full of dissatisfaction. No matter who they are, they don't like war. In particular, the outcome of this war is simply clear. The **** world cannot be the opponent of the devil world.

However, this saint who had been in their gods did such a thing, and even triggered a war between the two worlds. For the sake of the self-denial of the saints, they are faced with such a situation, how can they feel comfortable in their hearts?

Perceiving the bad eyes of other people who voted for themselves, Ni Yunya hated to gnash her teeth. She immediately retorted, "Murong pours out, you don't want to confuse people here. I have never seen you before. Master, let alone take him away. It is clear that your ambitions are too big and you want to annex our gods."

"Ni Yunya, you really dare not do it!" Murong looked at Ni Yunya and smirked at the corner of his mouth. "But it is also said that you have done so many bad things, but it has always been Hidden so well, you can even occupy the position of the saint in the realm of the gods. Visible, your means is not ordinary!"

After hearing the words of Murong, Ni Yunya’s heart jumped and there was an unpredictable hunch in my heart. “Mu Rong’s face, what do you want to do?”

"People in the realm of the gods, do you really know the true face of your saint?" Murong looked down at Ni Yunya, but looked at the soldiers in the realm of the gods. "You know, she is for this. How many things have been done in the position of the so-called saints, how many people have blood on their hands?"