377 : Things ended

Long Liyu didn't even dare to look at Long Li's eyes, which shows how guilty she is in her heart. However, it is precisely because of this move that everyone has even confirmed the words of Murong.

"Duoyou, now, what do you have to say?" When Beiying Hongguang looked at the water, there was no trace of feelings in the eyes, and some were just inexhaustible indifference. "I thought I was, you It’s just a person who loves vanity. I didn’t expect that your heart is so vicious. How many days have you done so much for so many years?”

"Yes, all things are done by me." Things have already reached this point, and the recognition has been acknowledged, and the water still feels that there is nothing to continue to defend. "But, this is all You forced me. If it weren’t for you, I would not have reached the point of today."

If it weren't for Chen Ruoshui's debunking of everything, she wouldn't fall into **** from heaven. If Beiying Hongguang is not that cold to her, she will not sip a sip of water, and then do so many things. If it is not because Murong is determined to find out the so-called truth, then she will not arrange so many things.

All this is what they forced her. She was once a little girl who was innocent and kind, with a beautiful dream. But because of Chen Ruoshui's words, it ruined all her happiness. Does this make her so reconciled?

If at the beginning, she did not try the taste of happiness, then she may not be so angry. But when she was happiest, Chen Ruoshui let her lose everything. How can she still let this culprits who have harmed her live a happy life?

"Yu Youshui, have already reached this point, you still do not know how to repent." Beiying Hongguang's eyes burst into a burst of cold light, "I was really blinded, I would think that you are like this. Man is my savior."

"This is not my fault." After hearing the words of Beiying Hongguang, the still quiet water that seemed to be calm suddenly became very excited. "Who doesn't want to live a better life! I just thought about it." It’s time to seize an opportunity. The owner, the person who married you at the beginning is me, and the person who is with you is also me. But why, in your eyes, is there only Chen Ruoshui’s monk?”

What is she that is not comparable to Chen Ruoshui’s monk? Even at the beginning of the year, it was her fault at the beginning, but then she did not make up for her own rights to make up for it? But why, for so many years, everything she has done is not recognized?

Even when Chen Ruoshui appeared today, the eyes of Beiying Hongguang all changed. For so many years, Beiying Hongguang, her husband, has never seen her with such a look.

"Hey, you have a quiet water, you want to know why, are you?" Beiying Hongguang still hasn't opened his mouth. Murong still sneered and interjected. "That I will tell you now, because my mother has never been I have never done anything that hurts the world. Also, she has never deceived anyone. Don't forget, if you don't have my mother, you won't even have the chance to marry the North Shadow family."

If at the beginning, it was not because the mother had inadvertently saved the North Shadow Hong Guang, the secluded water did not even have the opportunity to impersonate. Now she still has a face here to blame her mother, this is already wrong at the beginning.

"Murong pours out, you give me a shut up." The fascinating water simply couldn't listen to these words. She stood up and yelled at Murong. "You don't want to say things so grandly, you are her." Daughter, you will naturally help her."

She will never admit that she is wrong. She just wants to live better. Is there anything wrong? The mistake was wrong. In the past, she should not let Chen Ruoshui live in the Beiying family. Otherwise, everything behind it would not happen.